JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Gun owners win big with Gov. Christie's blunt veto

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie yesterday vetoed anti-gun legislation that would have further reduced legal magazine capacity, and in the process he delivered a message to Garden State gun prohibitionists that amounted to a much-needed splash of cold water for gun control fanatics everywhere.

<broken link removed>

If the veto is simply political then it means that our side has a louder voice at the moment. I find that hard to believe with all the help they are getting from the mainstream media.

I like Christie, but he has a LONG way to go after his Obama love fest just before the last elections before I can start to trust him.

Chris Christie is only pro gun at the moment, because he needs the support for a presidential run. Make no mistake he is no fan of the Second Amendment and would turn once he gets what he wants. The guy is a former Jersey prosecutor.

And is already tainted with shady political motives, repubs would be foolish to pick him to run under the ticket. It is painful there really isn't any strong republicans presidential candidates.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top