JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

Used but still in good condition, R/T wheels and tires off a 2000 Durango RT. Wheels are factory six lugs size 17X9". Will fit Dakotas and other vehicle applications.

Tires are Nitto Extreme ZR NT555. These tires perform really well especially on heavy rainy days.

Paired directional sizes are:

255/40R17 for the front
275/40R17 for the rear

Plenty of tread life left. Fat meaty sticky pads. Approximately 90%

Local cash/trade only... $300.

If ad is up, it is still available. Will remove if and when sold.

Thank you

What kind of trades are you looking for. I have an 06 Cadillac SRX wondering if yours would fit. I may be interested if they would fit. Shoot me a message if you know.

Firearms trade nothing in particular. Can add cash if need be. Your SRX has a taller wheel/tire size of 18" to what I have listed by an inch or so vs these at 17". So this would be somewhat smaller for your vehicle unless you'd be bringing it down lower for that street sled look. Here's a couple of pictures on my Durango before a 2/3" drop just for size comparison.

uqe6ajuq.jpg
za9evyse.jpg

Wheels on the Durango are 6x114.3mm...and on the 06 SRX, they are 6x115mm pattern.. a difference of .0275"(.03937x.7mm).. probably end up snapping studs or ruining the holes in the rims.. not sure about offset and hub pilot sizes(hole in the middle of the rim) are different as well.. 70.3mm for the SRX and 71.5mm for the Durango.. might find someone who didn't know what they are doing to get them to bolt up.. but since most wheels are hub centric(centers the rim)the Durango rims would be a sloppy fit on the Caddy and they would most likely wobble a few miles down the road..

To the OP.. bud, I'm not trying to get in the middle of a good deal here.. because they are a great deal.. just would be dangerous..

Wheel Bolt Pattern Cross Reference Database and Conversion Guide: DODGE*DURANGO 2WD 4WD

Thanks for the spec pattern. Should of listed it in the first place. In my response I was referring to tire/wheel size and not the bolt pattern. Again, I should have clarified. :) Anyhow his inquiry was regarding the tires via PM.

Thanks for the information, I love it when experts are willing to help out another brother. I did not plan on using the rims, I just wanted to be able to use the tires on my existing rims which are a low wide deep dish. TI would probably just sell or give away the rims that the tires are on. The caddy had suspension work and the custom rims already on them when I bought the car for my wife about 2 months ago. I'm thinking the tires would fit, but any other imput or advice would be greatly appreciated. If they would fit the rims I have then I am definetly interested. And again I really do appreciate the feedback and advice. Take care all. Jon

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top