JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
37 have sold since I posted this. They still have 99 left. I haven't bought one yet, I am going to sleep on it tonight and might pull the trigger tomorrow. I am guessing the BCG producers will catch up one of these days and prices will come back down.

37 have sold since I posted this. They still have 99 left. I haven't bought one yet, I am going to sleep on it tonight and might pull the trigger tomorrow. I am guessing the BCG producers will catch up one of these days and prices will come back down.
Already bought one, thinking on getting another. Surprised you haven't heard from 295 Tactical yet.

they said it would be about two weeks.
Yes, I do recall them telling you that, just hoped you wouldn't have to wait that long. Traded another firearm yesterday and the other guy was just over 4600 then. Almost wishing I didn't have a CHL lately due to almost no wait time at all. Makes it way too easy for my gun collection to get upgraded.
Stay safe, stay well, and take care of yourself while you're at it.
Dave

Who has one of these BCG's in hand? I'm curious about the quality of the nitride finish, the chrome finish inside the carrier
Where the bolt rides, and the whether the interior of the gas key is chromed.

Who has one of these BCG's in hand? I'm curious about the quality of the nitride finish, the chrome finish inside the carrier
This BCG is nitrided throughout, no chrome. Supposedly the nitride process on these is done by H&M who is well respected for their Nitride processes. Maybe @Luvmegrandkids will fill us in on the quality when he receives his.

This BCG is nitrided throughout, no chrome. Supposedly the nitride process on these is done by H&M who is well respected for their Nitride processes. Maybe @Luvmegrandkids will fill us in on the quality when he receives his.
Odd. I've never seen a carrier that did not have the interior bolt chamber chromed. Interior of keys, yes, but every carrier has been cbromed.... some with less than satisfying results.

Hello. I ordered one yesterday after reading the product description on their website. Of course I'd prefer nickel boron nitride etc but the higher price makes this a better choice for me. Already considering a 2nd one. Several applications of nitride applied at different times during the manufacturing process. Check out the website it you haven't already. Has to be an improvement over the current BCG in my AR15 pistol.

Odd. I've never seen a carrier that did not have the interior bolt chamber chromed. Interior of keys, yes, but every carrier has been cbromed.... some with less than satisfying results.
I've owned quite a few Nitrided BCGs and I've never seen a Nitrided carrier that was chrome lined.

I own 3 SIG's with nitrided slides etc. couldn't be happier with that finish, and they are a modular species too! I expect they will still be in excellent shape long after I'm gone, and I expect no less out of this BCG. Yeah, they're gonna show some signs of use eventually, but as I recall, they come with a lifetime warranty. I certainly don't .....

Me too, I've never met the man but he's helped me out with info & deals on multiple occasions! Hats off to @arakboss
I had the pleasure of meeting him for a firearm trade not long ago. We've got another deal we're discussing today. If you ever have the opportunity to do business with him, I can personally guarantee you that you won't be one bit disappointed. This gentleman is a real asset to the NWFA community. I've been a member for 4 years but only active on this site for approximately 30 days...or less. Hats off to arakboss!

I bought an SB3 arm brace from Willamette Machine on Saturday, and yes they are in Woodburn. I made note on the order form that I was local, and he replied back he'd refund the shipping and just drop it off at my house.

I was pressure washing the top of my 10' tall work truck yesterday (Monday) and this pickup with a USMC sticker on the rear windshield pulls up and a guy drops my package off on the front porch.... excellent!

Couldn't be happier, and I'll be shopping there again!

Last Edited:
I bought an SB3 arm brace from Willamette Machine on Saturday, and yes they are in Woodburn. I made note on the order form that I was local, and he replied back he'd refund the shipping and just drop it off at my house.

I was pressure washing the top of my 10' tall work truck yesterday (Monday) and this pickup with a USMC sticker on the rear windshield pulls up and a guy drops my package off in the front porch.... excellent!

That is some sweet service. I am going to go ahead and order one of the BCGs just because of that and because another member here ordered one, received it and said it looks awesome.

That is some sweet service. I am going to go ahead and order one of the BCGs just because of that and because another member here ordered one, received it and said it looks awesome.
It really does appear to be very well made and the finish looks top notch too. Ordered on Saturday & arrived in the mail on Monday. Couldn't be happier with my purchase.

I was pressure washing the top of my 10' tall work truck yesterday (Monday) and this pickup with a USMC sticker on the rear windshield pulls up and a guy drops my package off on the front porch.... excellent!

I placed an order for a BCG this morning. I was just sent a USPS tracking number so it looks like I won't be getting personal delivery. I hope you feel special.:)

I was at a shop a few months ago. They had a PSA labeled BCG for $69. The PSA site still had them for $49. I'm so smart when I actually needed one, PSA shot to over $100 ($125?) plus shipping. I went back to that shop and was now happy to pay $89 for the same BCG. Nitride, not chrome lined.

I always make the mistake in thinking I am done buying or building another one. Or having enough parts laying around that, all I need is X to finish another one.

I was at a shop a few months ago. They had a PSA labeled BCG for $69. The PSA site still had them for $49. I'm so smart when I actually needed one, PSA shot to over $100 ($125?) plus shipping. I went back to that shop and was now happy to pay $89 for the same BCG. Nitride, not chrome lined.

I always make the mistake in thinking I am done buying or building another one. Or having enough parts laying around that, all I need is X to finish another one.
Agreed I bought two nitrided BCGs for a $100 from Surplus ammo late last year. $89 isn't bad for local pick up. Do you mind sharing the name of shop?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top