JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Just received email notice that my shipping charge was refunded. Nice!
Maybe because you alerted us folks here on the forum? Would have been even nicer if they'd just given you the thing. I was informed they wouldn't charge me for shipping.....on the 2nd one.....

Hi I'm the owner Chris.

I didn't refund your shipping at first because you didn't mention you saw the deal here on the NWF forum in the notes section or via our back and forth emails. (I refunded your shipping fees now) When arakboss emailed me I offered to refund shipping on orders where someone was close enough thst they would want to come pick up their order. I don't have a retail shop at this time but hopefully sometime in 2021. For now it's online only, or if you happen to be in Woodburn apparently I do deliveries now.

Seems like most everyone is satisfied. Email or phone is the best way to reach the business for questions. It's on the website in several locations.

Thanks everyone.

Last Edited:
Hi I'm the owner Chris.

I didn't refund your shipping at first because you didn't mention you saw the deal here on the NWF forum in the notes section or via our back and forth emails. When arakboss emailed me I offered to refund shipping on orders where someone was close enough thst they would want to come pick up their order. I don't have a retail shop at this time but hopefully sometime in 2021. For now it's online only, or if you happen to be in Woodburn apparently I do deliveries now.

Seems like most everyone is satisfied. Email or phone is the best way to reach the business for questions. It's on the website in several locations.

Thanks everyone.
I saw you had some Gen 2 windowed pmags in stock for $11.99, when will you be getting the $9.99 mags back in stock?

I'll have more of those this week.

Just fyi, the free shipping is only good for the BCGs. What I pay for mags doesn't leave me enough wiggle room to not lose money on free shipping.

Looks like the owner of the company just became a NWFA member today folks. Y'all don't forget to leave positive feedback when your new BCG's arrive now! If you're as happy with his product as I am I'm quite sure you'll be doing the same soon.

I bought an SB3 arm brace from Willamette Machine on Saturday, and yes they are in Woodburn. I made note on the order form that I was local, and he replied back he'd refund the shipping and just drop it off at my house.

I was pressure washing the top of my 10' tall work truck yesterday (Monday) and this pickup with a USMC sticker on the rear windshield pulls up and a guy drops my package off on the front porch.... excellent!

Couldn't be happier, and I'll be shopping there again!
Was the brace you received in factory SB box/packaging?

I wanted to share my initial impressions of the BCG I received from Willamette Machine. The machining is very nice, no noticeable tool marks that I saw. One concern I have is the treatment on the carrier is dull, not sure what might have caused that. It's black though not like a phosphate finish. The bolt and gas key have a glossier look like all my other nitrided BCGs have but the carrier does not.

Here is a photo of the Willamette Machine BCG by it self and then another photo where the Willamette Machine BCG is in the middle. The Nitrided BCG on the left is a house brand BCG from Brownells and the carrier looks to be machined exactly like the Willamette Machine BCG but the Brownell's carrier is shiny. The BCG on the right is an AR Stoner phosphated BCG.

20201002_082505.jpg

20201002_082320.jpg

Agreed I bought two nitrided BCGs for a $100 from Surplus ammo late last year. $89 isn't bad for local pick up. Do you mind sharing the name of shop?
Sorry been on vacation a few days. It was the sporting goods store in Lincoln City by the outlet mall. It could be Lincoln city sporting goods but I am not sure.

Looks like a great purchase. I'd bought a couple of Wilson Precision BCG on sale a while back and despite their reputation for world class quality, was disappointed in the finish. These look like they are twice as good and cost less as well.

Looks like a great purchase. I'd bought a couple of Wilson Precision BCG on sale a while back and despite their reputation for world class quality, was disappointed in the finish. These look like they are twice as good and cost less as well.
The finish on the Willamette Machine BCG will take CLP like a phosphate barrel will, which is unusual. Normally when I put CLP on typical glossy nitride BCG it will just wipe off and not change the gloss level of the finish. Very strange.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top