JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions

I think Willamette Machine may be in Woodburn, is anybody familiar with them? I might buy one of these if I could pick it up and avoid shipping cost.

Edit: I emailed Willamette Machine and asked about a local pick up option. They are not set up for retail sales/pick up right now but Chris from WM said if you are a local to put that in the comments when you order and that they will refund shipping fee on order. They still have 125 BCGs in stock as of this edit. They also have 48 $12 Gen 2 Windowed pmags in stock as of this edit. I suspect they will sell out of the BCGs this weekend.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

I think Willamette Machine may be in Woodburn, is anybody familiar with them? I might buy one of these if I could pick it up and avoid shipping cost.

Edit: I emailed Willamette Machine and asked about a local pick up option. They are not set up for retail sales/pick up right now but Chris from WM said if you are a local to put that in the comments when you order and that they will refund shipping fee on order. They still have 125 BCGs in stock as of this edit. They also have 48 $12 Gen 2 Windowed pmags in stock as of this edit. I suspect they will sell out of the BCGs this weekend.
Hello. This is something I'm definitely interested in also. I've got a dedicated Colt style AR-22, Aero Precision upper and lower and looking for an upper in .223 or 5.56, I'd just need to swap out the buffer and spring if I'm not mistaken, and a good quality bolt carrier group is just the ticket. If available I'd take 2 of them if I can upgrade the AR15 5.56 with one of these also. Hope so, anyway, as I'm rather new to the AR platform

Hello. This is something I'm definitely interested in also. I've got a dedicated Colt style AR-22, Aero Precision upper and lower and looking for an upper in .223 or 5.56, I'd just need to swap out the buffer and spring if I'm not mistaken, and a good quality bolt carrier group is just the ticket. If available I'd take 2 of them if I can upgrade the AR15 5.56 with one of these also. Hope so, anyway, as I'm rather new to the AR platform
Just placed the order, if nothing else I'm assuming this will upgrade the bolt carrier group in my AR15 pistol

Is your lower a dedicated 22 lower?

Last Edited:
sorry that question was meant for @Luvmegrandkids
Actually it isn't a dedicated 22LR lower....

C30377AC-67A2-421B-AE36-814F1114CD0C.jpeg

Some dedicated factory built 22lr AR style rifles can't be converted to fire centerfire calibers. An example would be the M&P 15-22. I was just wonder what set up you actually have?
The upper and barrel are CMMG along with the bolt carrier group. I also have the 223 or 5.56 conversion adapter for the CMMG bolt carrier group. Just trying to figure out which road to take here. Already ordered one bolt carrier group and considering ordering a 2nd one. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. The S&W 15-22 performance center is gone, sold it and bought the Aero/CMMG M4-22

A17DB013-0ABA-4245-9BC1-ED3BE7C3E30A.jpeg

The upper and barrel are CMMG along with the bolt carrier group. I also have the 223 or 5.56 conversion adapter for the CMMG bolt carrier group. Just trying to figure out which road to take here. Already ordered one bolt carrier group and considering ordering a 2nd one. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. The S&W 15-22 performance center is gone, sold it and bought the Aero/CMMG M4-22

View attachment 754806

If it was me I would just look for a 223-5.56 upper that I like and pick it up while leaving the 22lr upper set up intact. I have seen numerous 223/5.56 uppers with out BCGs here on the forum.

If it was me I would just look for a 223-5.56 upper that I like and pick it up while leaving the 22lr upper set up intact. I have seen numerous 223/5.56 uppers with out BCGs here on the forum.
Thank you, sir! This isn't the first time you've been a big help to me on this forum!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top