Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS WA NiteScout Model A 9mm pistol, MP5-style, takes UZI mags

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by bradsteen, May 28, 2014.

1. bradsteen

bradsteen Greater Seattle Area Member

Up for grabs is my NiteScout Model A - a great addition to your SHTF stash, this weapon uses the affordable UZI magazines, instead of your traditional HK mags. I bought it to do a review on it, and it far exceeded my expectations. While it is a straight blow-back pistol, it reliably fires any factory ammo I've fed it without issue. With factory reloads it can be a bit picky, but that's to be expected. In terms of features, it has a classic HK-style lower and rear drum sight. The front sight is a hybrid AR15/HK sight that uses standard an AR sight post, so you can drop in aftermarket night sights if you want. Overall, I rate it a solid 8 out of 10. The review hasn't been published yet, but it will be soon. Included with the pistol is one 32rd mag, and the original box/paperwork/gun lock. PM for pics. $600

20140528_160859.jpg

2. coop44

coop44 Tacoma ,WA Well-Known Member

pretty cool gun, they have a carbine coming out too!

3. bradsteen

bradsteen Greater Seattle Area Member

It's true! They're a great company with excellent customer service! The only reason I'm selling is to fund my next purchase that I'm doing a review on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.