Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR Nitecore SRT7 960 Lumen LED liight with RBG!

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by Kruejl, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Kruejl

Kruejl Hillsboro Moderator of the Coriolis effect Staff Member Gold Supporter Silver Supporter

I have a LNIB Nitecore SRT7 LED flashlight for sale. It runs on 18650 rechargeable batteries and I am including two batteries and a charger with the light. It features a CREE XM-L2 LED and is adjustable with Smart-Ring technology. It also has Red, Blue and Green LED's for low light or signaling. Strobe and Beacon features as well! This light is loaded with features not found in most LED lights!

I will sell the package for $75. This light has been used for a matter of minutes and is like-new. Google it for reviews and specs. It is insanely bright at full output and adjustable down to moonlight output.

2a92xd4.jpg
    25gbhut.jpg

Last edited: Jun 25, 2014
  2. Kruejl

Kruejl Hillsboro Moderator of the Coriolis effect Staff Member Gold Supporter Silver Supporter

Bump! Offers? Trades?

3. joshua47gns

joshua47gns Tigard Active Member

What trades are you looking for?

4. d2the3

d2the3 Eugene, Oregon Well-Known Member

will it take CR123's??

5. joshua47gns

joshua47gns Tigard Active Member

How many?

6. Kruejl

Yes it will take CR123's. Two of them. I'm including two 18650 rechargeables.

Trade for firearm related items like .223 ammo, bx25 mags or best cash offer.

7. Kruejl

Price drop. This is the best price for an amazing light you will find! With rechargeable batteries and charger!

8. Reacher120

Reacher120 Portland Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.