JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a set of brand new 18"x8.5" Nismo Rays Gram Lights 57f wheels for sale. They are factory fresh from the showroom floor. The bolt patter 5x114.3mm, which is the same as 5x4.5". These wheels were marked wrong from the factory. They say 5x100mm, but they measure out at 5x114.3mm. I guess it was common with these wheels. The back spacing is +45mm. These fit most 5 lug bolt paterns besides trucks and European cars. The Nismo decals can be easily removed with a little googone.
The MSRP on these wheels were $2400, but I'm willing to let them go for $1000. I will also consider a trade for a nice 20" AR-15, HK91 type, MP5 type, Galil, "target" 10-22, 700 in .308, GSG-5, Browning HP, 1911, 92fs, Ammo ...the list goes on! Let me know what you have for trade. :D
Rays Engineering made these with same wheels with their logo on them. They were called Gram Lights.

Any offers? I'll take a nice 20" a2 upper for trade if you have it. I don't care too much about loosing money on this deal, unless its totally unreasonable. :D

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top