JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$100
Manufacturer
Nikon
City
Troutdale
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Gently used Nikon P22. Had mounted to a 10/22 that rarely came out of the safe. This is a great optic which will treat you well. It isn't the BDC model. It's the standard velocity Nikoplex.

No Box Included, $120 Firm.

Would consider trade/partial for any of the following:
RCBS 6.5 Creedmoor die set
6.5 Creedmoor ammo
.308 ammo
Either 6.5 Creedmoor or .308 brass
Digital loading scale
tumbler/cleaner

Below is some detail that I found online for this optic.

The new P-22 Series riflescopes is the Rimfire optimized variant of Nikon's growing line-up of precision optics for AR rifles. Designed for extreme sighting speed and superior accuracy from Rimfire AR platform rifles and the .22 long rifle cartridge, the P-22 is offered in 2-7x32 with BDC 150 reticle or 2-7x32 with Nikoplex reticle and Nikon's Rapid Action Turret system. Both P-22s features tactical-style turrets with Zero-Reset feature and are parallax set at 50 yards. With fully multicoated optics for extreme brightness, the P-22 provides incredibly high light transmission for most light conditions.

The P-22 2-7×32 with Nikoplex reticle with Rapid Action Turret technology includes two different sets of tactical style elevation turrets for Standard Velocities (1200-1300 fps) and Hyper Velocities (1500-1600 fps). Now itʼs possible to aim directly at the targets, eliminating the need to holdover by changing distances with a quick turn of the turret.

The P-22 features a FOV ranging from 33.4 to 9.5 @100 yards, an exit pupil ranging from 16 to 4.6 and an eye relief of 3.8 inches. 11.5 inches long and merely 13.9 ounces heavy, will also come with a max. internal adjustment of 80 MOA and a parallax setting at 50 yards.

Like all Nikon riflescopes, the P-22 is optimized for use with Nikon Spot On™ Ballistic Match Technology: a program providing users with exact aiming points on the BDC reticle for any load or ammunition at a specified range. The Spot On™ program can be purchased for iPhone and Android or tried out for free at the manufacturer's website.

P22 Scope.jpg P22 Turret.jpg P22 Label.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I can do either a trade or just buy i have 100 hornady eldm a couple hundred 140gr amax or some nosler custom comp 123 gr. I also have probably 100 federal once fired or 50 haornady once fired brass all from bolt guns at moderate pressure that I could spare.

This scope is going to be a present for my 18 yr old daughter she just bought a cz .22 her first gun so whatever works for you.
Sounds like we can definitely work something out. With the items mentioned, I expect you would want some $ with the optic. What would you have in mind?

I just figured we'd figure out a fair straight trade. Like 200 140 gr amax and 50 brass or 200 nosler and 50 brass. Or 100 brass and 100 bullets something like that. We each pay our own shipping. Honestly I'd rather just buy the scope as I will not be able to replace components right now with the way things are going but don't mind giving some up if it helps you out. We all need to be out shooting right now takes the stress off.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top