JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just ordered the nikon m223 scope (3-12x42) should be in this week. Does anybody have any feedback on it? I'm planning on putting it on my RRA elite operator and then moving onto my NGA Patriot and going to go the CQB route. I'm sure there's more opinions on the CQB route so I'll browse the forum.

I have the m223 (3-12x42). Put it on my 18" YHM upper and after just a few rounds it's dialed @ 100yds and aquires target quickly. Very impressed with the scope although it's not a $1200.00 unit.

Thanks guys. I have another nikon which I've been very happy with and also a vx3 6.5-20x50 on a 700 .308. I just wasn't sure where to go with the 5.56. Scope should be here tomorrow with a RRA hi-rise sometime this week. I'll let you know how it goes. We have a friends private range with 600+ available that will give me a chance to put it through the paces.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top