Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Nikon Buckmaster 6-18x40(with box, papers, accessories, extra)

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by im566, Feb 7, 2012.

1. im566

im566 Gresham Active Member

SOLD!!

I have a almost new Nikon scope, was mounted for a total of 90 rds (sold rifle), it is a Nikon Buckmaster 6-18x40 Side Focus Matte NP, Nikplex reticle,still have the box, the papers, warranty card, rubber covers, it cames with 2 sets of turrets (tactical and regular ones), sun shade, and as an extra Butler Creek flip up covers, a couple of small marks form beign mounted (rings), glass is perfect, no scratches or dents on the body neither, same as the link:
    Nikon 6-18x40 Buckmasters Waterproof Riflescopes FREE S&H 6472, 6476, 6473. Nikon Buckmasters Riflescopes, Nikon Riflescopes.
    I have over $400 on this package, $379 for the scope plus shipping, $30 plus for the flip up covers.
    Will sell cheap for $245 , USPS Money orders or cash only, please email me to ebuder74@gmail.com for questions and pictures. I live in the Sandy area and work in the Fairview area.
    Sorry no trades (at less that you can offer me 1000rds of 5.56 brass case, new production quality ammo)
    Thanks.

2. cad

cad Beaverton, OR New Member

Email sent, I'll take it

3. im566

im566 Gresham Active Member

Cad, never got the email, could you please re sent it?
    Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.