JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Saw the news that Nikon is pulling out of manufacturing rifle scopes and went searching for a deal. Found it at scope list.com.

The Fx1000 in 4-16X50 seems to be the best deal at 329.99-399.95, seem to be selling for 6-800 retail. Pretty much the whole Nikon lineup is on sale though.

Already ordered mine figured I'd share.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
That was my thought too, I don't plan on being rough on it though.
Nikon's are generally great scopes and that FX1000 is a rugged scope. In my experience, I've never had to send a Nikon back for warranty work. The FX is the first focal plane version of one of my favorite heavy use Nikon rifle scopes, the monarchX. I remember paying over $800.00 for mine many years ago......
sMXCMOm.jpg

I'd run it long and hard and bet it would last longer than a modern day relationship.... When you are done with it, throw it away. Who needs a warranty anyway...

I never "plan" on being rough on any of my scopes, but always plan on sending Leupolds back. Just how it is... I'd take my chances on that Nikon..

Guess that's the truth. Couldn't pass it up to be honest. I was actually looking at the Prostaff P5 in the same spec for right about the same price not even a few days before their announcement. More than happy to take a big step up in their lineup at the same price.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top