Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Nikon 4.5-14x40 Mil-Dot with Mount

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mygrainman

Reactions
Feedback
144 / 0 / 0
Ad Type
For Sale
Price
$160
Manufacturer
Nikon
City
Kelso
State
Washington
Just got this in trade from a fellow NWFAer, but due to unforeseen circumstances... need cash instead now.

This is the first generation, MUCH better quality Buckmaster... not the cheapo Buckmaster2.
Actual Mil-Dot reticle rather than the BDC

Rumor has it....The good folks at Nikon didn’t like that this scope was taking sales from their more expensive pro staff line, so they demoted it with lower quality components and made it cheaper than the monarch. Buckmaster went from mid grade(between monarch and pro staff), down to entry level, and less than half the price..

Excellent scope for the money! Duracoated Sniper Grey.
Includes mount and Butler Creek Caps

2EEB7608-ED05-4C09-9C29-0C595555B980.jpeg
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
NikonTM Buckmasters 4.5 - 14 x 40 mm Side Focus Mil Dot Riflescope with side focus parallax adjustment for easy targeting!

On the money! Scope out varmint and big game with the range-finding mil dot reticle coupled with the side-focus parallax adjustment for fast, easy adjustments that won't get you noticed by your prey!

Variable 4 1 / 2 to 14 times magnification. Made to withstand years of hard use, the Buckmaster is 100% waterproof, fogproof and shockproof!

Hand-turn 1/ 4 M.O.A. positive click reticle adjustments
F.O.V. is 19.9-6.8' @ 100 yds.
3.7-3.6" eye relief
Approx 14.4" in length
Weighs approx . 17 1 / 2 ozs.
Tube diameter: 1"
C50EE7E2-6F8F-42DC-BC61-FE292E69E85C.jpeg141DAED6-F58B-489A-9A3C-F486F102D59C.jpeg2AE72B36-874A-4045-B1FE-6003B1EF0EC6.jpeg

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
Not open for further replies.

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done business with Jeff for many years,he is trustworthy and honest
    • grpolarbear
  • Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I've known him from the beginning. I trust him completely. His prices are fair. He is...
    • OLDMANWINTER
  • Country Line Shooting Sports
    5.00 star(s)
    If you like a good mom and pop, country store, County Line only lacks the cracker barrel and...
    • CptPh0t0n
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    David is kind, considerate and a true professional as are the rest of his staff ! Thanks
    • LuLuBelle
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    Back in April, I had Brimstone do a Tier 1 trigger job for my 10/22 race gun build. After months...
    • Mister Bisley

Staff online