JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For Sale in Springfield:

Like New Nikon 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR AF-S DX Nikkor Lens. This is a wonderful and extremely versatile, high quality zoom lens, and is fully compatible with any Nikon DX camera. This lens normally sells new for $629 from online discount retailers. It features two ED elements and Nikon's SIC coating. Lens is in fantastic shape. No marks of any kind on it. It has been well cared for and seen little use, since I switched to using a FX full frame Nikon some years ago. And since I recently sold my DX camera, I no longer have any need at all for this lens. DSC_9851a.jpg

This lens offers a zoom range equivalent to 24-127mm on a 35mm full frame camera. So it can go from a real nice wide angle, to a telephoto that is wonderful for taking portraits with. Makes for an outstanding lens to use at events, due to its useful zoom range, the great image quality it produces, and compact size that is easy to handle.

Comes with front and rear lens caps, sunshade, and high quality Hoya 67mm UV filter. $420 cash only, no trades considered.

This is an awesome lens for anyone with a Nikon APS-C sensor camera to have. I hardly ever took it off.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top