JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The sad part is that I am now a little afraid to even allow the gun to be returned to me. After seeing how the FFL on the other end has behaved today I would not be too surprised to find the gun returned in a less than perfect condition now. I would like to think the guy is smart enough to not make the mistake of damaging the gun but we are talking about the same guy who used his business name to disclose personal information received from a customer on the internet. I could almost hear our attorney start drooling when I told him that a few moments ago when discussing another matter with him.

The sad part is that I am now a little afraid to even allow the gun to be returned to me. After seeing how the FFL on the other end has behaved today I would not be too surprised to find the gun returned in a less than perfect condition now. I would like to think the guy is smart enough to not make the mistake of damaging the gun but we are talking about the same guy who used his business name to disclose personal information received from a customer on the internet. I could almost hear our attorney start drooling when I told him that a few moments ago when discussing another matter with him.

Hope you have pics/documentation of the condition you shipped it in.

PP is not "dealing". He is enhancing his personal collection.

I've talked to the ATF about this specific issue.

I know the Penguin personally. He has nothing to worry about, and he knows it.

If he is selling that many firearms a week, His only worry would be the IRS. They live to bust people buying, selling and trading. It is called a "pofitable Hobby" They love sites like this with trade ratings....

PBP buys a lot retail and sells back to his dealer and has offered us the same deal his FFL was offering to pay, I don't think the IRS wants to touch it and find he's got a heap of extra deductions :p

I can just see the following thread "How my audit bought my new AR-15"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads