JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$3500
Manufacturer
Nighthawk Custom
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
this 1911 has just about every bell and whistle:- Weld on Stan Chen magwell, ball cuts, top of slide properly serrated for the full length, slide stop nubbed, rear slide checkered, plus NH famed build quality and accuracy.
I'm the second owner of this pistol, I picked it up from 1911addicts back in '12- the original owner fired about 300 rounds, then sent it back to Nighthawk to have the permacote removed and every last bit of it covered in Diamond Black melonite, (not to be confused with their Black Diamond finish, which was DLC). There's a receipt for that included. It also comes with a spare 16lb main spring, spare tuned extractor, 2 still in bag NH mags, case, paperwork, Black Alumagrips and some very nice custom wood grips I don't re-call who made them, but he signed them, so likely not inexpensive.
I've put about 2 boxes through it, it's immaculate still.
DSCF9573.jpeg DSCF9576.jpeg DSCF9577.jpeg DSCF9578.jpeg DSCF9580.jpeg DSCF9582.jpeg DSCF9584.jpeg DSCF9585.jpeg DSCF9587.jpeg DSCF9588.jpeg DSCF9590.jpeg DSCF9591.jpeg DSCF9594.jpeg DSCF9596.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
A shame you're getting rid of such a nice pistol. GLWTS!
It's a gorgeous pistol, but its life is reduced to getting occasionally pulled out of its bag, getting wiped down and put back. It deserves better than that....

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.