JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
***SPF***

I bought this gun new directly from Nighthawk 4 months ago. The gun has 350 rounds through it. It has black Yukon coat on frame and slide. No front serrations. It has very light wear on the muzzle of the slide where there are corners due to taking it in and out of the soft case. There is also minor wear behind the ejection port from brass (my first 50 or so reloads were on the light side and were getting dented by the slide). Only carried in holster one time. No idiot scratches. Perfect trigger, no frame or barrel play. Comes with Green Novak night sights front and rear. Included in the price is 2 Trip mags tuned by NHC, original green bag, all paperwork and test target. The stock grips are Checkered Cocobolo, flat magwell cut and have a great pattern. Other than the stock features the Talon has rear slide checkering, top of slide is serrated, blended magwell and front and rear frame checkering.

I will sell the gun with the bag, original paperwork and the wood grips and the nighthawk alumagrips for $1800 cash firm. The holster, mag pouch and crimson trace grips are not included.

I closed this add as I was going to keep it but I want to finance other hobbies in my life right now.

Price for the gun dropped to $1800 cash (from $2000). Not flexible on the price. I'll keep it if it doesn't sell for this.

The photo's above show a FLGR installed. For $1800 it will come with the stock GI guide rod that it came with from NH.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.