JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And it's put smiles on the faces of many more! I'm not sure what I'm going to do without a benchmark for what a trigger should feel like.

My Talon II has a trigger a bit under 2 lb. And I'm not joking, but every time I rack that smooth slide, I almost get an erection .... Serial # on mine is NH 00075 .... Hopefully will never leave my collection. I see people on this forum praising a Kimber, or a TRP for its smoothness ... I own both of them and I can tell you they don't even come close to the NH or my Wilsons.

GLWS Nick

Oddly enough I frequently use this ad for testing purposes (which is why it gets bumped like twice a year) :s0112:

As much as I'd love to keep this, it's time to let it go. I really stretched to get this gun, knowing full well our relationship wouldn't last. I'm happy for the time we spent together, but this fine lady is simply out of my league (and my other 1911's are getting jealous) :D

This gun was actually sold here on NWFA by the original owner back in 2014. I acquired it from the second owner this past summer, seizing the opportunity to own one of the finest 1911's on the planet (even for just a short while). As mentioned in the original owners' ad, he sent it off to Red Creek Tactical for black Cerakote. Other than that the gun is as it came from the factory. Aside from a minor bit of holster wear the gun is in very good condition. Taking the previous owners at their word, I believe the total round count is below 1,000 rounds. I'm happy to take larger/additional/specific photos upon request.

Not much more for me to say about this, so here are the details from the Nighthawk Custom website.

$2100

Buyer is responsible for the background check and transfer fee.

Thanks for looking (or drooling) :s0114:

Joe Link

View attachment 328862 View attachment 328863 View attachment 328864 View attachment 328865
PM sent.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.