JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am offering up a lightly used Nighthawk Custom GRP 1911. Comes with one nighthawk mag, original case and paper work and it has Night sights. The date on the sights are 08 so the gun is not that old. Nighthawk's customer service and lifetime warranty are second to none and you cant beat the 1" accuracy guarantee.

The only mark is a slight rub in the slide on one side just in front of the dust cover. Oh, the slide stop has a little wear on the flat part of the shaft which you can see also. Frame and barrel are tight and it shoots fantastic. Trigger is sweet. I have 2 sear springs for it. One is set for a 4lb trigger the other is about 2.5lb.

Closing thread

Last Edited:
Thanx for the bump.

I don't have a whole lot of interest in an AR right now. I simply would not shoot it very often. If I change my mind I will be sure to drop you a line.

Thanx!

Worked up an accurate load for this pistol. This target (4" diameter circle, lines are 0.5" apart) I shot at 50' free standing, 5 shot group. It's a scary accurate piece and once in a while if I hold it steady enough it really shows.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.