JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my lightly used Nighthawk Customs ( Designed by Bob Marvel ) .22 LR Upper / conversion kit for 1911 style single stack handguns. This kit comes with the complete upper assembly and barrel, slide stop, take down tool, two slide buffers and one 10 round single stack magazine. If you know anything about Nighthawk Custom, they are a high end firearms manufacturer. Looking to get $460. Concerning trades, the ONLY things I would possibly be interested in is a late model Marlin Camp 45 carbine or a JRC Just Right Carbine rifle. Some specs for this kit are...

Type: blowback-operated 1911 conversion unit
Caliber: .22 Long Rifle
Capacity: 10
Barrel: 5 inch - 1:16 twist
Weight: 18 oz.
OAL/Height/Width: 7.38/1.06/1.44 in.
Construction: forged steel upper and barrel, anodized aluminum slide
Sights: Elliason fully adjustable rear, serrated blade front

Let me know if you have any questions. (541) 817-4404 Call or Text. Thanks for looking.

NH22CK1.JPG NH22CK2.JPG

Last Edited:
Hmmmm.... I really don't know. Does the Commander have the same size lower as the Government / full size model? If so, then it should work just fine.

No 1911 Commander's have a 4.25" barrel vs. 5" for a full or regular 1911, so this would be designed to fit one or the other, never both.

No 1911 Commander's have a 4.25" barrel vs. 5" for a full or regular 1911, so this would be designed to fit one or the other, never both.

If your talking regular slides and barrels that is correct, however the conversion kits operate differently and this should work just fine on either frame. On a full size 1911 it is roughly 2 5/8 from the slide stop pin to the front of the frame, and on the Commander it is a bit shorter at +/- 2 3/8". If the distance on the conversion from the slide stop hole to the back edge of the recoil spring tunnel is less than 2 3/8" it will fit a Commander frame just fine. I lighten the photo so it would be easier to see where I was talking about. Also if you google the conversion all the press releases say it will work with either frame. ;)
ConvesionKit.jpg

If your talking regular slides and barrels that is correct, however the conversion kits operate differently and this should work just fine on either frame. On a full size 1911 it is roughly 2 5/8 from the slide stop pin to the front of the frame, and on the Commander it is a bit shorter at +/- 2 3/8". If the distance on the conversion from the slide stop hole to the back edge of the recoil spring tunnel is less than 2 3/8" it will fit a Commander frame just fine. I lighten the photo so it would be easier to see where I was talking about. Also if you google the conversion all the press releases say it will work with either frame. ;)

Thanks Vinnie! I appreciate the detailed explanation.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top