JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Nighthawk Custom
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
hello
clearing out some pistols that don't get used. Not really looking for trades, other than a piston POF Revolution or other LR 308, but if you think you have something interesting, give it a go.
If you think a price is out of line feel free to haggle over PM, but piss takers will be ignored.

Will drive as far as Shooters Service center, but prefer Tigard Pawn

Now $325! S&W M&P 9, ( first version) $350 Apex trigger kit fitted, original parts included, backstraps, box papers etc about 2 mags through it.
DSCF0012.jpg

like new Springfield XDS 45 $300- 2 mags 12 rounds through this one, comes in the big case with index holster/ mag carrier, backstop, front sight inserts etc..
DSCF0013.jpg DSCF0014.jpg DSCF0017.jpg

SOLD Nighthawk GRP recon $2000- Early version with the straight, high cut front strap. Finished in matte DLC, adjustable rear combat sight, an excellent shooter, comes with two nighthawk mags, zipped case, Surefire X200 ( not the brightest, but bright enough,) nighthawk steer hide belt slide holster, test target, all papers etc. I'm the second owner, bought it unfired back in '07 from the original owner, I've put maybe 3K through it. Finish has held up and it's still as tight as a nun's nasty.
DSCF0051.jpg DSCF0054.jpg DSCF0055.jpg

SOLD TO A GOOD HOME !!! THANKYOU JOHNNYHAMMERSTICKS! NOW $1500- Beautiful, original old roll marked Rock River Arms 1911 $1600 . I'm not the first owner, no idea of round count but the few hundred I've put through have been flawless. Not to be confused with the "new" versions- this is a true semi custom done by the same guys that were head armorers at Springfield before helping get Les Baer up and running. If you're looking for a semi custom 1911 with no MIM and hand fitted barrel and bushing you'd be hard pressed to beat this.

+any combination of 2 Wilson or Nighthawk 8 rd mags

DSCF0042.jpg DSCF0043.jpg

GONE, THANKYOU ! FN FNP Tactical in 45, $900 - come with Trijicon red dot, large zippered tactical case with 3 mags, a bunch of different small screws and mounting plates, backstraps, all papers etc. couple of hundred rounds through it, flawless. DSCF0058.jpg DSCF0056.jpg

SOLD !! THANKYOU FOR A SMOOTH TRANSACTION $750 FN Browning - comes with big case, plastic grips as well as the pack, cleaning kit, 2 Mecgar mags ( original AWB era 10 rounders have been stashed somewhere ).
pretty much excellent condition,,,,I'm the 2nd owner and I've not shot it.

DSCF0064.jpg
DSCF0066.jpg

SOLD!! Ed Brown Executive Elite- $2100, blacked out, naked slide, factory flat top with 40LPI serrations on the top and back of slide, gold bead front and 10-8 U notch rear. Comes with bulldog bag and your choice / combination of 2 Wilson or Nighthawk 8 rd mags. Tiny bit of wear on the barrel hood, otherwise spotless- This would cost $3185 if ordered new- First owner and I have put 8 rounds through it. 8.
DSCF0045.jpg
DSCF0046.jpg
DSCF0047.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
great question- there is no indication anywhere on the pistol, box or paperwork to indicate assembly in Portugal. I really don't know, it's the first one I've seen with these roll marks: FN Herstal Belgium.

I'm under the impression that all HPs have for the past few decades, been assembled in Portugal, the labeling of the slide being an import requirement for certain countries....

I think I figured it out. It's a Hi Power made by FN, but not a Browning Hi Power. Essentially the same thing, but without the Browning name attached to it. Hence why no Utah or St Louis MO rollmarks.

It very well could be a Portugal assembled gun as well.

I think I figured it out. It's a Hi Power made by FN, but not a Browning Hi Power. Essentially the same thing, but without the Browning name attached to it. Hence why no Utah or St Louis MO rollmarks.

It very well could be a Portugal assembled gun as well.

I have a very similar Hi Power, except mine has the FNH oval roll mark on the opposite side of the slide and is stamped FNH USA Fredericksburg, VA. Based on my research, these were likely solid around 2003 by CDNN. They seem to vary in finish and placements of the FNH roll mark and "Fabrique Nationale Herstal Belgique". Definitely hard to come by and very unique if you love Hi Powers.

Lot of nice stuff here, GLWS OP!

@ Malakajim All " Browning" Hi Powers are made by FN, whether or not it says "Browning" on the slide
@nosbocaj I thought it'd probably came via CDNN, kicking myself for not picking up one of the SFS versions when they were $449.... It came with 2 ,1/2 plastic 10 round mags originally so I figured in the AWB time frame.

Last Edited:
@ Malakajim All " Browning" Hi Powers are made by FN, whether or not it says "Browning" on the slide

Correct. To a degree. FN made all the Browning guns, that I know. From what I gather though, FN also makes the same but not quite identical gun, and markets it as an FN HiPower, not Browning. That's why the rollmark on this one says SC and not any of the Browning locations.

I *THINK*

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.