JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Nighthawk Custom
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Snohomish
State
Washington
hey! i recently got this gun out of a trade but its a bit too high end for me to beat on haha, has aprox. 250 rounds down the tube.

package comes with:
- NightHawk Agent 2 .45 acp
-2x ten round mags
-2x 8 round mags
-surefire x300 ultra
-450x rounds of the remington umc
-450x of remington golden saber
-orginal packaging
-kydex holster w/ mag holster

not really looking to sale just something else. trade value at $5000

20190531_102048.jpg 20190531_102055.jpg 20190531_102117.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Thanks for the offer! I already have a setup for 338 lapua but for bolt guns I would love a desert tech setup haha! Multiple gun trades are welcome too

Got several things: Brand new AR-10 in 6.5 Creedmore (20 rds to check for operation and zero the scope), Brand new (60 rds) tack driver in .223Rem with a 24" barrel (all made by Mega), a Schmidt & Bender 12-50/56 in Leupold HD rings (was on the 6.5 Creedmore) and a Sig Sauer SSG 3000 (.308 Win) with 5 extra mags ($250/pc on GB if you can find them) that brands a IOR-Valdada 3.5-18/50 in a Spuhr mount. Let me know if I picqued your interest. I am selling all the long rif;e/scopes, because diabetes took out my right eye and the left is not doing too well. Write me at [email protected] and I can send you photos of everything. I am in Centralia. Nighthawk is posted here. Forgot about the ZEV Glock 19.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.