Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Sporting Systems
Defensive Arts
Simply Triggers
J&B Firearm Sales
Buster Beaver Cerakote
HighLine Firearms
Reactions
Hello everyone I am looking to buy a nightforce 12-42 x 56 NXS scope. where is the cheapest place either on the net or in person to get one. Thank you for any help. PS Is there any other ideas out there for a scope for a .50 Bmg ? I am wanting quality.

Reactions
Optics Planet has them on sale for $1359 with free shipping. Another choice might be U.S. Optics but I think those are even more expensive than Nightforce.

PBinWA

Reactions
Optics Planet has them on sale for $1359 with free shipping. Another choice might be U.S. Optics but I think those are even more expensive than Nightforce.

That's the "Benchrest" not the NXS. I don't think I've ever seen Nightforce "on sale".

Sightron scopes look good - I think my next scope will be from them.

Reactions
Oops, yeah the NXS is $1885. I guess you could call $79 off MSRP a "sale" but I agree, they seem pretty price fixed, everybody looks to be within a couple bucks on those.

Siglvr

Reactions
Hello everyone I am looking to buy a nightforce 12-42 x 56 NXS scope. where is the cheapest place either on the net or in person to get one. Thank you for any help. PS Is there any other ideas out there for a scope for a .50 Bmg ? I am wanting quality.

So it's out there, here's one not to your specs, a Nightforce 2.5-10x32 Mildot Milrad ZS LT104, used in Gresham for anyone else interested.

Good luck with the quest.

waltermitty

Reactions
don of LongRangeSupply.com seems to be able to offer slight discounts on new
and used Nightforce scopes over on Biggerhammer dot com.

food for thought: if your plan is to install this on a 50 BMG platform, consider
that the Benchrest models offer 1/8th MOA clicks and that will allow for cleaner
fine tuning when dialing in at distance....meaning 600-1000 yds or more.

Sure, the NXS boasts super stout design but the Benchrest models do hold their
own and perform wonderfully on 50 cals.

Oregon Arms & Ammunition
DSG Arms
Copeland Custom Gunworks
NW Custom Firearms
Sporting Systems
Southwest Firearms Forum
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Cerberus Training Group
Project Appleseed

Upcoming Events