JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Nightforce NXT 5.5-22x50mm MLR reticle ZS HS Turrets This is the rare built like a tank Mil-Spec version. Came on a rifle I purchased. I went with less power for my application. In the right light you can see really faint ring marks on either side. Great scope in excellent condition. $1800
IMG_1191.JPG IMG_1192.JPG IMG_1193.JPG IMG_1196.JPG FullSizeRender.jpg

MIL-SPEC is engraved on the bottom of the riflescope saddle.

ENVIRONMENTAL TESTING

All MIL-SPEC riflescopes endure an external pressurization test of 40 psi "gauge pressure," simulating a depth of 100 feet, to confirm that they exceed current U.S. military specification requirements by up to 25%.

All MIL-SPEC riflescopes are tested again to guarantee that they are airtight. This is verified by a secondary external pressure test of 125 psi "gauge pressure" to simulate a depth of approximately 300 feet. This testing is critical to ensure the integrity of the internal components against the effects of rapid temperature and pressure fluctuations encountered by HALO (High Altitude,

Low Opening)-type troop insertions, as well as covert waterborne insertions at submarine depth.

All MIL-SPEC riflescopes undergo twice the amount of impact testing of a commercial NXS riflescope to ensure they can withstand abuse from the battlefield.

All MIL-SPEC riflescopes are 100% inspected both before and after environmental testing procedures to ensure consistency, repeatability, and to prove the integrity of the product at every stage.

MANUFACTURING PROCESS

Mechanical components on all MIL-SPEC riflescopes are assembled in a permanent fashion to maintain product integrity when exposed to extreme shock and high frequency vibrations, such as full auto-fire and explosive environments such as I.E.D. attacks.

All optical elements are bedded in a proprietary Mil-Spec bonding agent (no glass-to-metal contact).

Tracking accuracy, dial accuracy, reticle tilt, maximum adjustment range, between-power deviation and adjustment backlash are all of higher standards on
a MIL-SPEC riflescope. They exceed the already strict specifications of our commercial NXSTM product line, and are held to tolerances unmatched by any other scope manufacturer.

OPTICAL QUALITY & PERFORMANCE

All MIL-SPEC riflescopes are built using only the best optical elements chosen from each lot received from our lens element suppliers.

It has this reticle: http://www.zeiss.com/sports-optics/en_us/hunting/riflescopes/reticles.html

The exact model written on the box is Zeiss Victory Diavari 2.5-10x42 T*
Serial number 3368054

I found info about it here: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ...2_17_21_9904_Victory_Diavari_2_5_10x42_T.html

I paid $1,800 for it and I added the Leupold 30 mm QD rings. Had it on a .223 Remington but never shot with it. Rings are still on.

Check the pics. https://www.northwestfirearms.com/t...iavari-2-5-10-42-t-w-leupold-qd-rings.184271/

I know you're in OR but where? We're going to Sunriver (south of Bend) on December 10th for a little R&R and maybe we could meet somewhere along the way. If you're in Portland or around ... even better. Let me know ... I could add some cash on top of mine ... not a lot.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top