JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
*Sold*
$2,349.00, if shipped. If a local pickup (e.g., Cabelas parking lot, Tualatin, OR), price is $2,299.00. No trades, please.

For sale is a never-before-mounted Nightforce 5-25x56 ACTAR (C555, enhanced SFP model), zero stop with an illuminated center MOART reticle, .250 MOA clicks, and 34mm tube. Includes original paperwork, box, scope caps, and sun shade. The scope has a few very minor cosmetic rub marks on the bottom from being handled, I've tried to show those areas in the pictures, and the box shows some handling. Glass is crystal clear.

Payment via USPS Money Order, free shipping within the USA. NO International shipping. Alaska and HI buyers pay shipping costs over $50. Buyer promises not to export scope outside the USA.

First posted "I'll take it" trumps any PMs. This scope is also listed on AccuarateShooter and SnipersHide, so I'll do my best to take the first posted "I'll take it" here or there.

Thanks for looking and please let me know if you have any questions.

/Steve
i-gr3VmM7-X4.jpg
i-Zm6bFHC-X4.jpg
i-5rMQ93m-X4.jpg
i-TzRVB5F-X4.jpg
i-hSTM5dN-X4.jpg
i-57hFL5z-X4.jpg
i-cGxqcnD-X4.jpg
i-pLczDG4-X4.jpg

Last Edited:
I know it says no trades but I have a Weatherby Mark v Accumark in 7mm WBY and Sig P229 scorpion in 9mm I would trade for this if interested. If not good luck with sale. She's a beast!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top