JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello fellow nwfa members, I am new to scopes and I dont know much about night vision, I want to be able to hunt coyote in my backyard at night. The problem is I don't want to spend $3000 on a night vision adapter so... What are my options, a friend told me all I have to do is buy an inferred light and install it on my gun. Is this true? If not please reply with anything helpful.

There's a product they sell in England... you can get one shipped here for under $1000 plus shipping. It's quite a bit different than what you've seen because you adapt it to an existing scope and use a separate video screen. There have been quite a few reviews and youtube vids on it... the <broken link removed> . I don't know if there's a US distributor yet or not.
There's also the Pulsar N750 that just came out (?) in the UK that runs about half again as much as the NiteSite, and getting a bit of buzz.

thank you guys you were very helpful but, i think im just going to do a diy night vision system by attaching a camcorder with the night vision switch to my existing riflescope i saw this video on you tube about this.

The camcorder is a great idea. Those silicon CCD's are actually more sensitive to IR than they are to visible light. If you don't believe me, point your TV remote control at the camera and press any button - that thing's BRIGHT!

Not sure, but I think that is the premise behind the Pulsar N550 digital night vision. Nice that it can be used during the day also without leaving a cover on it with a peep hole.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top