JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I got a bunch of random stuff after cleaning out my closet up for grabs, prefer trade over cash but will list prices anyways, I am pretty open as far as trades go so feel free to make an offer, here is a list of some of the things off the top of my head I can think.. handheld GPS in color, pocket and other knives as well as multi-tools, AR mags, XD9 mags, 5.56/.223, 9mm, Chicken coops and tractors for 3 hens or building material, 2x4, chicken wire/ small farm fence, I can allways use duct tape, carriers and anything tactical and or Prep after that I am open.

MOLLE II back pack bought off cheaperthandirt for $70 bucks and never used. 50 bucks
Here is a link ModGear Ultimate Combat Backpack 20x19x12" OD Green Padded Shoulder Waist and Belt Weighs 5.2 Pounds
KGrHqZjEEqmKWWBP5SqZtHzw60_57_zps04db69ee.jpg
487383413_o_zpsf812e534.jpg
487383435_o_zps488ffe73.jpg

NV.S Gen II Night Vision Monocular with detachable UV light cannon, adjustments for eye releif +and - as well as zoom, the UV light is also adjustable for beam or wide view, takes two double AA's and come with case, 100 bucks
DSCF2279_zpsd694eb6f.jpg
DSCF2278_zps0c214b33.jpg

iTrack GPS tracking device, tracks for up to one week on a single charge ad is very small, easy to use and water proof. Does not track real time. Just mount to what you want to track and press the one button, retrieve up to 7 full days later and follow all movement, speed and stop duration on Google maps with speed controls, stores logs and has many parameters features, can be downloaded, saved, printed Ect., come with charger and CD. 100 bucks

Garmin 72 handheld Marine GPS with US water ways, waterproof and she floats, comes with manual. 50 bucks
DSCF2196_zps6b3cbe13.jpg

Uniden GMR3040-2CK 2-ways, comes with charging cradle.
Up to 30 Miles Range (Range varies with terrain)-Blue color
Weather Resistant Housing
Κ Channels (15 GMRS, 7 FRS)
DC Charge Jack
NOAA Weather Channels
Backlit LCD Display
Hands-Free Operation (VOX)***
Keypad Lock
Recharge Capable
Channel Scan
Ύ Call Tones
Battery Strength Meter
Roger Beep
Headset Jack
⎡ Privacy Settings
Carabiner Loop
Includes 2 Belt Clips, Charging Cradle with 2 NiMH Batteries
45 bucks
KGrHqNpMFC4W5OmDnBQ-vRZ6BQ60_57_zpsf08086b2.jpg

Craig Internet tablet 7 inch, wifi, front camera, HDMI out, USB, SD, Android 4.0 IceCream Sandwich, come with box and everything purchased along with a black leather case with USB keyboard, 100 bucks
DSCF2275_zpsc13ef47a.jpg

Surplus un-issued DCU assault and ruck pack with frame
40 bucks on the assault and 50 bucks on the ruck.
DSCF2286_zps2bf19946.jpg
DSCF2287_zps92b851c2.jpg
DSCF2288_zps0c9b9bc7.jpg

More to come...

feel free to call or text
206-200-0148
Thanks
Jay

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top