JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If anyone wants to do night hikes in SW WA hit me up. Gotta be in decent shape and carry your own survival gear. The odds of getting lost are a bit higher at night.

Thinking larch mtn/silver star trails to start. Already been doing the local parks.

After this pic I added a knock off hellstar strobe that works OK.

View attachment 1134424View attachment 1134427View attachment 1134462 View attachment 1134453
Actually yeah. I live on Livingston Mountain. Yes, I'm GTG on snow camping, winter survival etc.

PM inbound.

bvng and my dmr inspired night setup. overnight backpacking trip with the scar h.

20220218_104656_resized.jpg cover-2.jpg

Do you run one? the power seems amazing but the internet says the beam is dirty, can you run a standard crane tape swithc??? obligatory link to hop's video here:

I do. Honestly I have no problem with the beam, I think its just people trying to hype the Mawl (no offense to BE Meyers they are fantastic guys but its become a cult to own a mawl) Ive herd this 3d printed cover cleans up the laser if that's an issue for you. Plenty of guys have spliced and soldered their tape switches to be compatible with crane and surefire switches, few video on youtube of how to. I just run the push button so personally have no experience with it.

Bottom line is that you do need to do a bit of extra work to get accessories to work with the Perst but if yo can overcome those its the best /class 3 for the money. I was in an NVG class and the only lasers that could punch through a basic light down range was my Perst and another guys Wilcox raid.

I do. Honestly I have no problem with the beam, I think its just people trying to hype the Mawl (no offense to BE Meyers they are fantastic guys but its become a cult to own a mawl) Ive herd this 3d printed cover cleans up the laser if that's an issue for you. Plenty of guys have spliced and soldered their tape switches to be compatible with crane and surefire switches, few video on youtube of how to. I just run the push button so personally have no experience with it.

Bottom line is that you do need to do a bit of extra work to get accessories to work with the Perst but if yo can overcome those its the best /class 3 for the money. I was in an NVG class and the only lasers that could punch through a basic light down range was my Perst and another guys Wilcox raid.

MY LUCK: gets mawl, realizes everyone else has nods and shoots passive.

nods dad 1.jpg coyotes with nods.jpg family nods.jpg how-night-vision-works-dan-bilzerian.jpg

I must be in the right place seeking advise in getting a night vision goggles that is affordable and good enough for a SHTF. I'm not a gun guy buy I an training myself to fight back when that happens and I think this is one of that things I may need for a just in case situation. Any advise would be great. Thanks.
PS.: of you ask me how much am I will to spend, I have no idea at all. The only thing that I know is what I saw on TV on survival mode.

So unfortunately for a analog NV device your looking at about 2400 for a omni tube PVS 14 right now. Something like the sionyx Opsin is around 1800-2000$ and at that point just spend the extra money on a real device.

I've personally ran the opsin quite a bit.

it's good for what it is, but for the price you're still better off getting a gen 3 green.

FWIW, I'm selling a few NV devices and have a budget pvs14 for sale for $2,100 with mount and j arm. Selling because I wanna trade out for other devices to review, but i don't need to sell it and i like it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top