JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Started looking for a piece to have a night stand gun, i currently have a px4 sub compact in 9mm which is a great piece and works for conceal carry but im thinking of something a little bigger for a home gun. Share what you have as your night stand weapon of choice/ share suggestions. going to go look at a xdm 40 tomorrow

Started looking for a piece to have a night stand gun, i currently have a px4 sub compact in 9mm which is a great piece and works for conceal carry but im thinking of something a little bigger for a home gun. Share what you have as your night stand weapon of choice/ share suggestions. going to go look at a xdm 40 tomorrow

I just put my EDC on the nightstand when I go to bed. compact 1911 in 45 ACP

I know you said something bigger than 9mm, but I like my Smith & Wesson .38 special for my night stand gun. No cocking, safety ,or jamming. Try a .357 or any shotgun!

Urr looking for a 44 mag with a 8 1/2" barrel. Look into Taurus or Rossie if urr on a buget if not look into S&W or Colt. As for the previous post I tried putting the 12 guage on the night stand and it wouldn't fit.............but check under my bed:)

Just trying to go for something practical, i love revolvers but hate that after 5 or 6 rounds your out and have to go running for the next gun, xdm 40 holds 16 +1 but im not generally a fan of the glock style guns and it would be nice if it was something i could get the wife to use.

Wish i could afford one of these

My daily carry XD45c in my night stand, and another XD45 in my wife's night stand. Unlocked safe on the other side of my night stand, so long guns are close and easily accessible.

Well I have an AR and a few handguns... I Have the AR under my bed just cause its an ok place to hide it.. I have my Sig P239 .40 on my night stand with a surefire G2 light next to it.... My other handguns are in their cases sitting in their cases loaded on my closet..

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top