Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Southwest Firearms
Oregon Rifleworks
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
HighLine Firearms
Sporting Systems
J&B Firearm Sales
Reactions
Started looking for a piece to have a night stand gun, i currently have a px4 sub compact in 9mm which is a great piece and works for conceal carry but im thinking of something a little bigger for a home gun. Share what you have as your night stand weapon of choice/ share suggestions. going to go look at a xdm 40 tomorrow

Reactions
Started looking for a piece to have a night stand gun, i currently have a px4 sub compact in 9mm which is a great piece and works for conceal carry but im thinking of something a little bigger for a home gun. Share what you have as your night stand weapon of choice/ share suggestions. going to go look at a xdm 40 tomorrow

I just put my EDC on the nightstand when I go to bed. compact 1911 in 45 ACP

MountainBear

Reactions
Remington 870 Police Magnum Vang Comp...

Only point of a handgun is to fight your way to the long gun you never should have set down in the first place...

Reactions
I know you said something bigger than 9mm, but I like my Smith & Wesson .38 special for my night stand gun. No cocking, safety ,or jamming. Try a .357 or any shotgun!

MountainBear

Reactions
Well... got an AR next to the bed too, but I figured op was talkin about handguns specifically.

fair enough. In that case, there's generally a S&W 649 no dash .38 spc. and a S&W 1911 in .45ACP with a couple of flashlights within reach as well...

Reactions
Urr looking for a 44 mag with a 8 1/2" barrel. Look into Taurus or Rossie if urr on a buget if not look into S&W or Colt. As for the previous post I tried putting the 12 guage on the night stand and it wouldn't fit.............but check under my bed:)

Reactions
Just trying to go for something practical, i love revolvers but hate that after 5 or 6 rounds your out and have to go running for the next gun, xdm 40 holds 16 +1 but im not generally a fan of the glock style guns and it would be nice if it was something i could get the wife to use.

Wish i could afford one of these

Reactions
My daily carry XD45c in my night stand, and another XD45 in my wife's night stand. Unlocked safe on the other side of my night stand, so long guns are close and easily accessible.

glockguy

Reactions
Well I have an AR and a few handguns... I Have the AR under my bed just cause its an ok place to hide it.. I have my Sig P239 .40 on my night stand with a surefire G2 light next to it.... My other handguns are in their cases sitting in their cases loaded on my closet..

Cerberus Training Group
DSG Arms
Southwest Firearms Forum
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
NW Custom Firearms
Copeland Custom Gunworks
Sporting Systems
Project Appleseed
Oregon Arms & Ammunition

Upcoming Events

22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond, OR