JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just finished this little guy today, the Law tactical has always peaked my interest. Never been able to see one in person so when I found one for a good sale online I had to do it. This is the Gen 3 and everything I've read on the first generations where issues with slop between the mounting surface to the lower. This thing is rock solid, zero wiggle , solid capture, solid spring tension. I use billet lowers and uppers so maybe the torelence for zero on a mill vs forged lowers might have a little something to do with that though...

The length is perfect with a rifle buffer tube, giving it a LOP really close to a extended collapsible stock on a mill spec buffer tube. Either way it's the perfect backpack camp gun or night stand protection. Now if only I could decide on a optic for it. MBUS sights for simple stupid ? What would you put on it ??
IMG_4621.JPG
IMG_4618.JPG
IMG_4611.JPG
For visual aspect only. Upper is on there for reference only.

Last Edited:
Cycles smooth as silk, why wouldn't it? They even did a review with shooting it opened just in case you forgot to close it. Didn't phase it. I'll give you its pretty silly, but I had to see what it would look like on a SBR for bubblegumz and giggles.

Stills pretty small on the 16" upper it goes on and functions perfect...

Why not?.. probably won't work when you want it to?. just spitballin here though.

Cycles smooth as silk, why wouldn't it? They even did a review with shooting it opened just in case you forgot to close it. Didn't phase it. I'll give you its pretty silly, but I had to see what it would look like on a SBR for bubblegumz and giggles.

Stills pretty small on the 16" upper it goes on and functions perfect...
You asked. Do you use a pipe wrench for a living or what?

if its a nightstand gun i would put a red dot and light/laser combo on it. if you have a home invasion, iron sights may not be useful. think point and shoot.

You can do it, the spray gun makes all the difference. Practice on a 50cal ammo can. Once you can spray and wet out a side of the can and not show any sags or runs, your ready to go.
I rattle canned plenty of guns on deployment. I'm turning my new Kriss Vector pistol alpine white without paying the premium.

Very cool!! Love tables like that. I wanted to make one for our dinning room but found a new one that looked rustic so we went that way. Maybe someday I will have the time to complete the 10 year list of honey do's :D

Nice! I had a slightly different idea on the same theme...

--Pistol lower to avoid NFA, with LAW sidefolder on tube
--Mk 18 Mod 1 CQB upper, re-barreled with integrally suppressed .300BLK pipe

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews