JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I have a Kahr CW9 and I want to get some night sights, Kahr sells the set for them for 80 which is a good deal but I am not confident in putting the rear on myself. I talked to a few gunshops and pretty much got blown off, even asking if they could special order the sights. The response was we are going to mark them up, and I said that was fine with that. Then I was told that it would be over a month out. I mean I know it's hunting season and everything but that's ridiculous. Most of the local shops don't want to look at you unless you are buying a $700 gun or something.
Anyone know of a good shop to install some night sights or possibly someone local to the Gresham area that could help me put the sights on?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!

I too own a cw9 that I'd like to have equipped with night sights. I'm under the impression that the front sight is not interchangeable only the rear which wouldn't do us much good. Please tell me I'm wrong and I'll be very happy.

I too own a cw9 that I'd like to have equipped with night sights. I'm under the impression that the front sight is not interchangeable only the rear which wouldn't do us much good. Please tell me I'm wrong and I'll be very happy.

Here's a video where a guy installs a front night sight:

Last edited by a moderator:
On kahrs website they sell the trijicon set for the cw series for $80. As you can see in the vid the front sight is easy, but the rear sight needs a vice or sight press of which I have neither. I'll link the sight kit.
<broken link removed>

Kahr finally got the night sights in stock, I got my set yesterday. I got the front one on no problem but the back was a little more difficult, especially without a sight press.. I should have let a gunsmith put them on but was impatient. I left little marks on the sight using a punch but not that bad. That what you get for being impatient.
578219568854de1fa13cbbc55090f205.jpg
6defc3b455cfe4391e6b5fefb0eb1e34.jpg
57afb3b50212de2d4efbf2a59ef7753f.jpg
c5fd896ca29db0ca160350838ca52225.jpg

I will get some thanx!! And I know I was chanting In my head and a little under my breath " please don't crack" I was definatly impatient, but got lucky!

Hey guys. Would any of you know of anyone who could competently put night sights on a Glock? Ive seen videos on youtube but as I dont have any tools or confidence in my ability Id rather have someone who knows what they are doing. Any recommendations would be hugely appreciated. Ive tried calling a few gunshops to see if they do it but its been tough to get through most of the time.

Yes, I was having issues seeing my fiber optic front so Eric (Glock Armorer) at NW Armory dug into his old glock sight baggie and gave me a stock front and installed it. Checked out my action, wiped down the gun and blessed it. Even during gun store madness. +1. Got my vote.

Screwy

The other option is to buy a sight tool. I found this semi universal sight tool on eBay. For around $60 shipped its not a bad deal.
<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads