JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone have anyone they can recommend to put night sights on my HK USPC .40 and Gen 3 Glock 19. Also Im ordering Troy tritium night sights for my Colt AR15 and need the front NS post installed. If anyone has anyone they can recommend Id be very grateful. Already have the night sights for both pistols. Thank you for any suggestions. Brandon

All you need is a sight pusher (for rear sight on the Glock, I believe for front and rear of the H&K) and a hex tool for the Glock front sight. It's easy and there are youtube videos that walk you through it.

Personally I'd just get the tools and do it myself.

A major advantage I forgot to mention is if the sights are off target after installation you can adjust them at the range once you have a pusher. No need to take the gun(s) back to a gunsmith for an adjustment, then go out test shooting again.

You want something like this, they are gun specific so make sure that yours works with Trijicon and your gun:
UNIVERSAL SIGHT INSTALLATION TOOL | Brownells

p_387100000_1.jpg

OP, I'm in north Gresham. I'll do your Glock for free if you'll come to me, and I'll adjust it later if needed. I can probably do your H&K too but I have no guarantees. My sight pusher is designed for Glocks but I can't see why it wouldn't work on others.

Send me a PM if you're interested.

NW Armory it is. I would try it myself if I had the right tools but being I dont Id better let someone who knows what they are doing. The G19 is my wife's CC so I want it to be perfect for her. Thank you all for your input and hope you have a great day.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top