JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey yall just finishing up a my "night fighting gun" and looking to try it out (Probably only a couple hundred round because of the ammo crunch). Short of heading deep into the Mt Hood forest any suggestions on places to go? I have a decent amount of experience with NV, just not my own personal set up. Any tips for places would be great TY.

Update: Since someone will ask. Perst 3 with a surfire scout pro. Waiting for my mount to come in for my Comp M5(should be next couple days)

IMG_5146[1].JPG

IMG_5146[1].JPG

Last Edited:
Unless you know somebody who owns decent acreage, you're pretty much gonna have to go out into the woods, and I'd suggest thoroughly scouting out where and make damn sure there's not gonna be someone camping a hundred yards away. Even with backstops, things happen and your visibility is going to be poor from the start. Don't know that I can help much, just giving my thoughts

Unless you know somebody who owns decent acreage, you're pretty much gonna have to go out into the woods, and I'd suggest thoroughly scouting out where and make damn sure there's not gonna be someone camping a hundred yards away. Even with backstops, things happen and your visibility is going to be poor from the start. Don't know that I can help much, just giving my thoughts
Of course gotta be safe. I have a couples to check out.

Of course gotta be safe. I have a couples to check out.
Yould be suprised how good gen 3 night vision is too

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads