Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

NIGHT HAWK TALON 2 BOBTAIL

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by THELEGEND, Sep 11, 2013.

1. THELEGEND

THELEGEND graham Member

View attachment 70523 I have a night hawk talon 2 bobtail commander, two tone black with dark grey frame, it has black night hawk gator grips, and novak night sights, the rear face of the slide is stippled, the trigger is nice and a short reset. also comes with one night hawk mag. , and 10 Wilson combat tactical elite 8rd mags, and 7 Wilson 10rd mags. also has the night hawk carry case and paper work, I bought the gun brand new, I put a box of rounds through it, fired flawless and accurate, and put it in the safe its never been holstered, the gun is flawless. im asking 3000.00 for everything, call or text and I will get you pics. 253-651-4379

2. THELEGEND

THELEGEND graham Member

IMG_8163.jpg

IMG_8163.jpg

3. papalondog

papalondog Mid Willamette Valley Active Member

Awesome pistol! Fire 20,000 rounds through this thing and you'll still have an awesome pistol. 'Nuff said! I have too many other irons in the fire right now or I'd be after this one. Hey LEGEND, let me know if you are interested in any trades.

4. THELEGEND

THELEGEND graham Member

id take part trades with, glock 26,19, 30, 31, 32 ,33 all either gen3 or 4. or springfield xdm 9mm or 45acp, subcompacts, possibly full size.