JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I will keep them in mind.

The FFL I found does transfers for $15+10

RYAN JUDY SPORTING GOODS
920 NW 8TH DR
HILLSBORO, OR 97124

(503) 260-8832

This is more for online orders tho.

To add to the threads topic: The last few BGC's i've had have been instants. Only time I have had to wait is when a clerk enters the wrong information.
The $30 I quoted for Tigard pawn for more was also for online order shipped to them. Maybe person to person is a bit more I don't know.

Update: Background check got processed sometime yesterday (Sunday 6/4), squeezing in just under the 30 day requirement to resubmit the 4473.

Starting number: ~11,000
Total wait time: 29 days.

According to their website they are not doing private transfers since 11/16/22

Cut Above isn't doing transfer either (according to their website)

Has anybody done a walk in transfer at Tigard 4 More recently?
The J&B site must be out of date. I sold a pistol through them not even 3 weeks ago. Didn't stick around to see if the buyer got an instant approval, though.

I don't think you'll have any issues with Tigard pawn 4 more. Just call and ask to double check and they will say yes most likely. They are pretty laid back outfit and friendly.

I don't think you'll have any issues with Tigard pawn 4 more. Just call and ask to double check and they will say yes most likely. They are pretty laid back outfit and friendly.
Did pto some years ago and they said it had to have a lock cuz it's pistol so bring a cheesy lock of some sort if it's a pistol. Something about law to send out pistol without a lock. Excuse to charge for a lock most likely. Don't know if they still do that. Young kid does most everything now before must have been his dad (guessing). Anyway bring a cheesy lock and that way it won't be an issue (may not be anyway).

Did pto some years ago and they said it had to have a lock cuz it's pistol so bring a cheesy lock of some sort if it's a pistol. Something about law to send out pistol without a lock. Excuse to charge for a lock most likely. Don't know if they still do that. Young kid does most everything now before must have been his dad (guessing). Anyway bring a cheesy lock and that way it won't be an issue (may not be anyway).
Yeah thanks - I forgot how persnickety they can be.

Update: Background check got processed sometime yesterday (Sunday 6/4), squeezing in just under the 30 day requirement to resubmit the 4473.

Starting number: ~11,000
Total wait time: 29 days.

A cut above will do transfers. but they wont let you have a firearm shipped to them anymore (i had a PTP there about 45 days ago). They call in transfers and you can get instants pretty quick if they connect. Call first to confirm
Tigard pawn is my default. they accept shipments. But their hold time if you've got a chl is 5 days (including weekends). Something about the day of submitting paperwork not counting. *shrug*. The last few transfers i did was without a lock, but it never hurts to bring one JIC.

last PTP at tigard pawn about 1 month ago.

A cut above will do transfers. but they wont let you have a firearm shipped to them anymore (i had a PTP there about 45 days ago). They call in transfers and you can get instants pretty quick if they connect. Call first to confirm
Tigard pawn is my default. they accept shipments. But their hold time if you've got a chl is 5 days (including weekends). Something about the day of submitting paperwork not counting. *shrug*. The last few transfers i did was without a lock, but it never hurts to bring one JIC.

last PTP at tigard pawn about 1 month ago.
Will Tigard hold a revolver if the approval is not instant?

The seller is from Olympia, WA

Thanks everybody.

I am just a worry wart when it comes to someone traveling hundreds of miles away from home (although I think he is in the relative area for other business too). I want to cover the bases. Normally I wouldn't worry about it, but with all the changes I have not been tracking I wanted to make sure this doesn't turn into a fiasco.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top