JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just picked up a nickle 586 no dash Distinguished combat magnum (1981) never fired. The pic is bad to much glare. This Nickle finish is absolutely gorgeous, The grips have no gaps and seem to have been fitted to the gun. I cant believe the attention to detail put into this gun. Any suggestion as far as holsters? wm_12387641.jpg

Very nice.
A holster will depend on what you want it for. Will it be a barbecue gun or a range gun or carry or hunting gun?
It's a nice revolver and I would definitely treat it to good leather. Kydex would be an insult. ;)

DS/DF.....marring it by disuse and abandonment to the eternal blackness of 'the SAFE' would be a horrid abuse that should be reported to the S&W Revolver Freedom League!!!
No kidding. There's a heap a folk that fritter away $100,000 on a game/hand a cards, the list is endless.. so I wouldn't really worry about a few hundred dollars differential potential over the course of half a lifetime.
perspective, get it

DS/DF.....marring it by disuse and abandonment to the eternal blackness of 'the SAFE' would be a horrid abuse that should be reported to the S&W Revolver Freedom League!!!
Fair enough, it's beauty should be enjoyed and not hidden away. In that I fully agree. The OCD side of me enjoys the beauty of a perfect specimen, that's where the safe queen suggestion came from. Having said that, I personally have no safe queens, all I own are working arms.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top