JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Awhile back, (6 months?) a member posted some pics of his recent SBR build. Maybe a 300 AAC Blackout.
I believe it had a suppressor built half way into the free floating hand guard and the butt stock was a very unusual design.
The whole package was very well done and some members asked a bunch of questions regarding where he got all of his products.
Anyone remember this posting?

The one I'm inquiring about was a custom build, not store bought. Hard to describe it, other then when you saw the pics, you automatically wanted to own one, it was that unusual and defiantly showed a lot of thought when he put it together.

I found it this afternoon.

It was under this post by " rjvblanchard " >>>> " Can anyone identify this AR-15 or its components? "

What looked like a suppressor was actually a HERA Linear Compensator. It was the lower/upper receiver that intrigued me.

Just highlight, then copy this >> Can anyone identify this AR-15 or its components? << then paste it in the advance search box up at the top right.
Presto, there it is.

Jbett,

Look at Liberty's Leonidas. I would have gone that way if I had known about it. Integrally suppressed, one stamp for suppressor. Quietest semi 300blk out there.

Leonidas | Liberty Suppressors - Firearm Sound Suppressor and World Class Silencer

I put a JP Enterprises captured spring in my 300blk and done some things to make it as quiet as possible with its SDN6, but the Leonidas is King of the quiets (as far as I know) and Liberty's support cannot be beat.

The other cool one is AAC's Honey Badger, but I believe that was just vaporware or whatever you call it when it applies to guns.

I saw that you revived that thread. .

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/ri...identify-ar-15-its-components.html#post965456

You need to copy and paste the "properties/address (URL)" to the "image" or "link", as the case might be.

Thanks for the directions. I am not very good at figuring out computer shortcuts.

I could build you a house by myself, with no blueprints, starting with the foundation and ending up handing you the key to your new home, but doing anything on this computer other then turning it on generally goes south on me.

It was the Magpul UBR rear stock & lower receiver image that stuck in my mind, and since I am in the process of building my first SBR with suppressor, I wanted to copy those nice clean lines shown in the picture.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top