JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've never bought online since I think most places charge too much and i don't want to support that BUT bulkammo.com has federal syntech for $170 for 500 rounds. With shipping, it's less than 40 cents per round.

Last Edited:
I've never bought online since I think most places charge too much and i don't want to support that BUT bulkammo.com has federal syntech for $170 for 500 rounds. With shipping, it's less than 20 cents per round.

That's actually 34 cents a round, before shipping.

I dunno, but all their other stuff is priced higher.

EE680E39-F85E-4543-90EF-6E016C599522.png

I've had to unsubscribe from all of the vendors I've purchased from in the past. For the last several weeks I've been getting hammered with emails for over priced ammo and gear. It got worse towards Memorial Day. If I want to order something, I know where they are. Personally I find Memorial Day sales distasteful. It's the one day out of the year that is intended for reverence, not bargains at fallen American's expense.

Any more and I just buy .40 and .45 if I'm going to spend that much on handgun ammo.
Still cringe worthy though.
Just got two boxes of .223 Winchester Match 69 grain for $30 ea to run through a new build to check accuracy.
Should have bought a bunch of FGMM .223 instead of the Federal Mk 318 but oh well.

I've had to unsubscribe from all of the vendors I've purchased from in the past. For the last several weeks I've been getting hammered with emails for over priced ammo and gear. It got worse towards Memorial Day. If I want to order something, I know where they are. Personally I find Memorial Day sales distasteful. It's the one day out of the year that is intended for reverence, not bargains at fallen American's expense.
I hear that. Have gotten bombarded with the same e-mails. To me it means we are close to another end. From the time this latest panic started till recently I sure was not getting any e-mails telling me they had ammo. They did not need to bother to advertise it. Looks like they are trying to make sure they dump it as fast as it comes in now because they know they don't want to get caught with stuff they over paid for. Have noticed my favorite place seems to seldom bother with limits on it now too. Up till recently even the stuff priced way too high to interest me had limits on how much you could buy and it still was gone fast. Now they seem to have ammo all the time and limits are going away. Pipeline is filling. :D

I bought my first couple of firearms back in December 2020, so for me this is pretty close to where prices were at then.

If it goes even lower then I'll be even happier :)
Aw, you reminded me, of ME, back in 2010! More like 2011 after wifey and I got more than one gun each. Yes, that's right. I decided every man needed a 1911 in Jan 2011. Everything had gone back to normal after the big panic when obama was elected in '08. I realized we could go through $40.00+ of ammo easy in a little over an hour at the range, so I took to reloading. Adding guns/calibers to load. Every body panicked again after sandy hook and loading supplies disappeared. Once a week or more you'd go into Sportsman's and look at the list on the gun counter of powders they had in stock. Usually there were very few. I don't think it ever recovered fully, to pre Sandy Hook times in retail brick and morter shops though.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top