JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
9C8FBFAB-D862-48DA-9BEA-8A6733759246.png

I've had pretty good results ordering online.
Shipping is a bit of a pita, but so is spending time and gas driving from store to store in search of a box here and a box there.

I bought my first couple of firearms back in December 2020, so for me this is pretty close to where prices were at then.

If it goes even lower then I'll be even happier :)

Sam Gabbert of SGAmmo.com used to plead with people to stock up when times were good. Man was he ever right... Wish I had bought a few more cases and couple less guns.

Sam Gabbert of SGAmmo.com used to plead with people to stock up when times were good. Man was he ever right...
That was smart marketing regardless of the future, plus the general rule is buy low, sell high. I doubt that is what he was thinking about though - more like "if people don't buy now the prices will keep going lower". Just the same, I was saying the same thing when prices were low; buy and stack it deep while it is cheap so you don't have to cry when it is expensive.

Glad to see prices dropping, hopefully reloading components will soon be available at pre-plandemic pricing as well. Having taken notice of previous runs, my policy has been to ensure an adequate supply of factory ammo and reloading components on hand. During this shortage, I've had the pleasure of being able to practice at normal levels without interruption nor fears of depleting the stocked supplies.

Now the wife understands, non-perishable food supplies and ammo need to be squirreled away for lean times. That's finally become apparent to her over the past year...

Glad to see prices dropping, hopefully reloading components will soon be available at pre-plandemic pricing as well. Having taken notice of previous runs, my policy has been to ensure an adequate supply of factory ammo and reloading components on hand. During this shortage, I've had the pleasure of being able to practice at normal levels without interruption nor fears of depleting the stocked supplies.

Now the wife understands, non-perishable food supplies and ammo need to be squirreled away for lean times. That's finally become apparent to her over the past year...
Reality has a nice way of illustrating that we truly are not just being paranoid. We just want to be prepared so we can protect our loved ones.

Maybe people finally have panic fatigue.
Stores and manf can only keep up the "shortage & demand" scam for so long, flippers are out as they only have a key window and price point to flip in.

Who knows, Maybe when Masterpiece arms finally gets around to shipping my side charging upper Ill be able to pick 9mm up for a reasonable price.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top