JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And now to update our score:

.45 ACP 1911--Revolvers 0

Looks like a shutout for the .45's

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"LIFE IS NOT A JOURNEY TO THE GRAVE...WITH THE
INTENTION OF ARRIVING SAFELY IN A PRETTY AND WELL
PRESERVED BODY, BUT RATHER TO SKID IN BROADSIDE,
THOROUGHLY USED UP, TOTALLY WORN OUT, AND LOUDLY
PROCLAIMING----WOW----WHAT A RIDE!!!"

Geez jordanvraptor, now you've done it. Just when I was getting over it and thinking maybe things were okay as they are you just had to go and remind me
about that PS90.
I have no use for one, they really aren't all that necessary. They lean toward the ugly and yet I really really (!) want one. At least I do now that you've brought them back to my attention. I even saw one at the gun show and fortunately left my money at home or I would have one. A PS90 that is, distinct possibility that when I go there I wouldn't have a home..... :))

Well, I went to my local gunstore as I do several times a month to see if they had an LC9 in...ya right I know. Well they DID! I told my buddy there to hand me my new gun since he new I have been wanting the first one in the store. He hands it to me, and says "Your not gonna want it"...... huh? He pulls the mag out and tells me to shoot it. So I try....... try!
They put a dang magazine safety on it.... WTH? For those of you who didnt know it would have this "feature"..... it renders the gun absolutely useless unless a magazine is fully seated into the well. Makes a tactical reload worthless, and worse, it makes the whole gun pretty useless for CCW in my opinion. What a dang shame to. It is a nice little pistol.
VERY thin.... thinner than a PM40 I stacked it up next to. About half inch longer though. I didnt care for the trigger either..... but whatever.... I love the GLOCK trigger so what do I know.

Anyways, I thought I would throw this out there for those that didnt know it had this feature. Hope you still like it PlayboyPenguin. Im saving up for a PM9 now. :(

I scored a S&W Model 60 with a 3 inch barrel for a great price/trade. I was going to sell my S&W 642 air-weight for $200 so I could sell it fast so I could afford a new S&W Model 60. My dealer took the 642 in trade and $300 cash for the Model 60.
The Model 60 looks like it is new and the only way I could tell it was used is because it had residue in the cylinders.

Felt the same way for the same reason about th XDM 9MM compact I just picked up. First Online buy ive done having to do the FFL thing too. Was VERY excited LOL. Just as you described.

Not a big 9mm guy, and to be honest although its super accurate and a VERY nice poly gun, I still "like" shooting 40 and 45 more (Theres something abot seeing .45 TEAR paper amoungst anythng else- as it penetrates it due to Girth and inertia), but for 10 bucks a box... Yes plz. Im still Really happy with it. Want a 45 version though... But as 9MM SD ammo is available thats really nasty, and the increased capacity, I REALLY like this pistol.

Thinking About getting into a 1911ish deal though. Probably a short version though like a Warthog or the like.

Felt the same way for the same reason about th XDM 9MM compact I just picked up. First Online buy ive done having to do the FFL thing too. Was VERY excited LOL. Just as you described.

Not a big 9mm guy, and to be honest although its super accurate and a VERY nice poly gun, I still "like" shooting 40 and 45 more (Theres something abot seeing .45 TEAR paper amoungst anythng else- as it penetrates it due to Girth and inertia), but for 10 bucks a box... Yes plz. Im still Really happy with it. Want a 45 version though... But as 9MM SD ammo is available thats really nasty, and the increased capacity, I REALLY like this pistol.

Thinking About getting into a 1911ish deal though. Probably a short version though like a Warthog or the like.
Did you get the one with the two piece grip or the single large grip?

Its the compact 3.8 XDM version with the Shorty grip ala SCs of past. Put a pearce extention on her for my man paws. LOL. 13+1 and 19+1.

BNIB :O)

xdm.jpg

Its the compact 3.8 XDM version with the Shorty grip ala SCs of past. Put a pearce extention on her for my man paws. LOL. 13+1 and 19+1.

BNIB :O)
Very nice. It took them two tries but they finally got that one right. I never understood why the shortened the barrel and slide but not the grip the first time around. Especially when they already did the two piece grip on the regular XD subcompacts. I am considering the stainless .40S&W version.

Yes, I like My XD 40 SC a lot, I like this one a lot too, ID like to see this one come in .45ACP. Probably pick one up... That or a G30... I need another 45 though

Very nice. It took them two tries but they finally got that one right. I never understood why the shortened the barrel and slide but not the grip the first time around. Especially when they already did the two piece grip on the regular XD subcompacts. I am considering the stainless .40S&W version.

But will you keep it this time? ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads