JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have gone through an extended period where I had very little interest in a new firearm. I ended up lucking into getting a couple SIG P250's and a Ruger SR9 that I really ended up liking but I haven't had that eager anticipation for a gun in a long while.

Now that I am waiting for the arrival of the new SIG P290 I feel like a kid waiting for x-mas...and I am not even a big 9mm fan. I just really like the idea of this gun that much.

It really is nice to feel that desire and anticipation again.

Anyone else get in one of those disinterested slumps? What gun snapped you out of that funk? See anything coming down the pike now that has you excited?

When I re discovered the 1911, a bunch of years ago, it really made my, gitty as a little girl with a new barbie, come out in me. LOL
Im better now. (so my therapist says).
Dave

Curse those blasted 1911 45 acp's. I got another 2 weeks ago. I can't carry another gun CC. I don't want to fire another pistol. And I must have another 45.
Tatoo whats the name of your therapist?

Playboy, when you have a collection like you seem to it's hard to get excited when you have or had one of everything.

This is my problem as well, I've bought and sold or traded probably close to a hundred firearms. If it struck my fancy, I bought it just to try it out. Some have been kept but most come and go. Right now, I just don't see anything out there that really excites me right now. The only thing I really "want" is a PS-90 and then SBR it so I can play Stargate... :)

I've been feeling the same as P.P. Nothing out there seems to be of much interest. I too am looking forward to what the P290 might have to offer,, The LC9 looks kinda interesting also.

SOG165

I've been feeling the same as P.P. Nothing out there seems to be of much interest. I too am looking forward to what the P290 might have to offer,, The LC9 looks kinda interesting also.

SOG165

I was disappointed that the shot show did not offer more to be interested in. I was very interested in the Rossi Trail Judge until the BATF put the brakes on it.

I agree,, the only other interest piece was the new Kel-Tec dual tube shotgun. Might be fun try out (not that I'd own one) just to see how it functions. The recoil might be a bit interesting..

SOG165

My issue is a little contrary. I know my next purchase 'should' be a revolver. It's the only gun my wife has even expressed a remote interest in shooting and I really would like her to ejoy my hobby with me; I just don't like them. Not even a little bit. Hard to get excited about dropping $$$ on a gun I know I won't enjoy.

My issue is a little contrary. I know my next purchase 'should' be a revolver. It's the only gun my wife has even expressed a remote interest in shooting and I really would like her to ejoy my hobby with me; I just don't like them. Not even a little bit. Hard to get excited about dropping $$$ on a gun I know I won't enjoy.

Heretic. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads