JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
DOC-HOLIDAY...YOUR PRICE IS RATHER LOW FOR A 3-SCREW MODEL.....If I were you I'd do some research...actually you are WAY TOO LOW...DO NOT SCREW YOURSELF FROM GETTING FAIR MARKET VALUE FOR THIS NICE REVOLVER....

THIS REVOLVER IS AN EASY OVER $400 VALUE...

True, IF the grip frame and grips were in original nice condition, but not the way it is now. My 2 cents.... See you Saturday, Brian.

Dave

Last Edited:
If you really need an original grip frame and it's stopping you from buying this fine revolver, I have one I'd part with. I believe the price is very reasonable for what he's got. Very nice looking gun there.:s0155:
Orygun

If you really need an original grip frame and it's stopping you from buying this fine revolver, I have one I'd part with. I believe the price is very reasonable for what he's got. Very nice looking gun there.:s0155:
Orygun

Doc has went in another direction, but thanks for the heads up. I have a couple of these already, anyway. 4 5/8" Flattop and 4 5/8" 30 prefix. You are right though, it has potential.

Dave

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.