JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey Guys,

I have a nice newer computer that I am interested in trading for a nice firearm, gear, or just selling outright.

If you are looking for a computer drop me a PM with what you have to trade and I can shoot you the detailed specs.

It is a dual core processor, currently has 2GB or I can upgrade it to 4GB of RAM (depending on trade), DVD Drive (can upgrade to DL DVD/RW), upgraded PCI-e video card capable of running dual monitors. I have laser mouse, multimedia keyboard and I have up to 2 LCD monitors (still in boxes) to go with it depending on trade.

Let me know what you have.

Ideas of things I am looking for are XD Handguns, AK rifles, .308 Hunting rifles (Rem 700 preferred), nice O/U shotguns, or maybe a other. I would also be interested in trade plus cash for a AR.

Maybe some bulk factory ammo: .308, 7.62x39, .40 or 30-06.

Just some ideas...

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top