JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Built this one, now I'm bored. I shoot my other AR way more. So I want to get rid of this for something I'll shoot more. Here's the specifics on the gun. It started as a FACTORY Bushmaster rifle, not a kit gun. It is a flat-top upper with a 20" non-threaded, 1 in 9 twist barrel. It has a standard trigger and a standard A2 buttstock. I bought the gun used from another forum member. I've put 100 rounds through it since I bought it. There is a bit of wear on the top rail where accesories have been added and removed, but overall the gun is in great shape. I've added the following items:

YHM Flip-Up front sight gas block. $120
YHM Free-Float Handguard. $160
Magpul MIAD grip w/ full kit. $40
Midwest Industries Side Sling Mount $35
A2 Detachable Carry Handle $75

I also added a Burris XTR-14 scope. It is a 1-4x24 scope with a .223 calibrated illuminated reticle. It has Burris 1" rings with a Burris Fastfire II holosight on top of the rear ring. Its a cool set-up. The scope set-up cost $850. I have not had the scope bore-sighted yet (gun has not been fired with scope on).

This is basically all set-up as a designated marksman rifle. It should fire great. I have over $2100 into this set up. I will let it go for $2000 with two 20-round PMags and 100 rounds of PMC FMJ ammo. I'd prefer not to split it up right now.

I will consider trades and partial trades.

I know. I got another one after I got this one from you, Cougfan. I shoot the other one more. Can't justify keeping both. No interested in seperating the scope components at this time.

As for what I'm interested in for trades, I mainly like handguns. S&W revolvers are particularly of interest. I mostly like shootable guns rather than collectors or safe queens. Would also be interested in a partial trade for a DSA FAL or a different FAL plus cash. Happy to entertain multi-gun trades or guns plus or minus money. Can't hurt to ask if you have something in mind.

ADDED: I'd also be interested in a partial trade for a Rem. 700 heavy barrel or other heavy barrel .308, or maybe an M1 Garand or M1 carbine plus cash.
I also be happy to take a nice hunting rifle or two to even out the trade.

Trade for Wilson Combat customized (with wilson parts, from wilson factory) springfield 1911 gov.'t. Along with wilson and chip mc mags. Just for ar15 minus both optics?

Back up for sale. I am open to offers, especially partial trades, however...

First, I'm not desperate to sell. I don't need the money to pay bills or anything (thankfully). Only reason I'm selling is to get something I shoot more. Second, I listed everything I have into the gun and at $2000, I'm taking a loss. If you offer a trade, please don't ask for twice as much as your gun is worth in trade value. If you have an offer though, send it along...

I would be particularly interested in the following items: Remington 700 PSS or LTR in .308 or maybe .223; An FAL, especially if it has inch pattern hardware and takes metric mags; A .45-70 lever action Marlin guide gun (I prefer stainless steel). Maybe an underfolder AK; Smith and Wesson Model 18 or Model 10; Custom 10/22; S&W M&P 9mm or .45; Para LDA 1911. Most of these things would require cash or something else added on your end.

I might trade or sell the rifle without the scope or vice-versa. The Rifle alone would be $1250, the scope would be $875.

I have a new Springfield 1911 that has been redone by Wilson combat that I would trade for just the rifle. Pistol bought new for 600 and taken directly to Wilson for 750 worth of parts/labor, about 4 mags worth of gi ball ammo down the barrel so I would say it's new.

Still available. Lets make this easy. I'll keep the scope and fastfire sight. So include just the following:

Rifle: $800
YHM Flip-Up Front Sight: $120
YHM Free FLoat Handguard: $160
Magpul MIAD Grip (Full Kit): $45
Midwest Industries Side Sling Mount: $35
A2 Carry Handle: $75
2 Magpul 20 round PMag: $35
100 rounds of PMC: $60
Total: $1330

Will sell just the above for $1250. No trades unless we've spoken on it before (this means you Orus...:))

I can probably deliver to the Willamette Valley, as I need to come over there in the next week anyway...

ADDED: Understanding that everyone is short of money right now, I will accept partial trade offers. I need to get at least $600 to $700 cash to finish a project, but am pretty open to trades to make up the difference. No SKS's, Taurus handguns, or hunting shotguns, both other than that...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.