JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$3525
Manufacturer
Heckler & Koch
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Washougal
State
Washington
Zip Code
Date coded HK (1977). This rifle been packed in grease in a dehumidified room for the past 20 years. I'm the second owner, and the first, a friend of mine, says he fired only 200 rounds through it. Looking at the quality of the bore I believe it. Comes with a Hensoldt/Zeiss ZF-24 scope (sniper issue) with illuminator, German issue G3 claw mount, bipod, sling, and an extra unused German issue magazine. Overall the rifle is in great condition, bluing is good overall and no significant wear marks. I think the illuminator is broken -- but they are available for $20 or so aftermarket. The optics are amazing though. Includes the G3 manual. This is an amazing battle rifle. I'll throw in 200 rounds 308. Local PDX buyer preferred so we can meet at an FFL for transfer/inspection. Cash preferred.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews