JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The thread about having to pull a gun while shooting reminded me of an opposite event happening to me last week.

I get out to my shooting spots early, like 8am so I can set up an be shooting by 9 or so.

I often see people drive by around 10am or later looking for a spot to shoot.

I like my normal spot because it doesn't allow for more then one vehicle comfortably.

While I was up with my wife and daughter I saw a group of trucks drive by. Did the nod thing as I noticed them checking out the spot and they went on their way.

(And hell yes I keep loaded weapons for SHTF ;))

A few hours later and we are cleaning up as these same guys drive by. The last truck does a 5 point turn on the gravel road and parks across the road about 20 yards away from my truck.

His buddies pull in a few min later and they just sat there. One did get out to make sure we were in fact leaving, was very polite and once he confirmed we were done - sat patiently in their vehicles until we were pulling out.

I never got their names but as I was driving away I thought to myself - those are some nice folks to be that considerate.

It's good to remember there are plenty of good folks out there - it's just a shame how overshadowed that fact becomes by a handful of bad people.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top