JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Let's also look at the seconds intent.

Guns as framed in the second amendment are an implement to be used by the people, against other people acting as aggressors.

So don't give me this crap about Hunting. And try to limit me to a bolt action rifle. Or shotgun. o_O

A group of fighting American men. A ''militia''. Would have there efforts ham strung buy such restrictions.
As would a man defending against an attack on the street. Or while defending his home and property.

It's no great grasp. To understand current gun technology would dictate using the most up to date tools to counter violence from enemy forces set against the state. Or my person.
Guns designed more in line with modern rifles. Like those I would see used by foreign army's. Or those of my own government or their armed forces.

Just look at the type of guns criminals have common access to.
Aren't the Police complaining how they need more fire power. Because the crooks are better armed?
And can't I expect that those better armed crooks will use those same type of guns against me?

Only subversion explains how this intent, and need. Failed the grasp of four of our supreme court judges. :s0002:

Great video. PragerU is an awesome resource for short but informative and well researched videos. Anti's and others of their ilk really, really hate PragerU. They have a fun one on climate change you may want to check out too....but, I digress.

Let's also look at the seconds intent.

Guns as framed in the second amendment are an implement to be used by the people, against other people acting as aggressors.

So don't give me this crap about Hunting. And try to limit me to a bolt action rifle. Or shotgun. o_O

A group of fighting American men. A ''militia''. Would have there efforts ham strung buy such restrictions.
As would a man defending against an attack on the street. Or while defending his home and property.

It's no great grasp. To understand current gun technology would dictate using the most up to date tools to counter violence from enemy forces set against the state. Or my person.
Guns designed more in line with modern rifles. Like those I would see used by foreign army's. Or those of my own government or their armed forces.

Just look at the type of guns criminals have common access to.
Aren't the Police complaining how they need more fire power. Because the crooks are better armed?
And can't I expect that those better armed crooks will use those same type of guns against me?

Only subversion explains how this intent, and need. Failed the grasp of four of our supreme court judges. :s0002:

War is upon us - culturally, socially, and economically. If and when it turns into an all-out shooting war here in the states, we'll need all the firepower we can get our hands on.

From the muslim brotherhood's "Explanatory Memorandum" :

"The process of settlement is a "Civilization-Jihadist Proecess" with all the word means. The Ikhwan must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and "sabotaging" its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God's religion is made victorious over all other religions."

The Muslim Brotherhood's Strategic Plan For America - Court Document

We need to take the tact to destroy them (liberal leftists) from within... Infiltrate and destroy...

Or bombard them with pro gun and pro second amendment legislation, in their spin, they'll surely destroy themselves...

Pretty much like the implosion we've seen since November 8th....

Never let the pressure off, the only thing holding them in check, that'd be those who believe in the constitution and the rights it provides... And those who consciously fight for and exercise those rights!!!

Yes, it was never intended for the U.S. to have a standing army unless during times of war as declared by the legislative branch, as a standing army is a tool of tyrants frequently used to quell dissenting opinion or to coerce and subjugate the independent spirit. This belief changed after 1945. Thanks for the post. :)

Check out the big brain on Eugene!!!

Very well thought out and stated. This is an excellent youtube link to keep handy for when pseudo-intellectual gun-haters start rolling their eyes and reciting that condescending, tired old mantra that citizens with guns are not "a well regulated militia."

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top