JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I want a Glock 17 or 19 in 9mm. I am willing to trade my CZ-75 P-01 in 9mm with four magazines, Trijicon night sights original box, cleaning brush/rod and paperwork. The gun works great and has very little use.

This CZ is IonBond DLC coated (entire slide and slide stop). The IonBond DLC is a diamond-like coating by Springer Precision of Bend, OR. It's black, very hard and corrosion resistant, like Titanium Nitride. The frame is not IonBonded because it is aluminum. It has a very nice satin finish and replaces the "polycoat" coating that comes on these guns from the factory.

All four of the magazines are 14 round capacity. Two are factory CZ, and two are Mec-Gar brand aftermarkets (but I have CZ factory rubber base pads for them). The Mec-Gar mags are new in the box. I consider the Mec-Gar to be of equivalent quality to the CZ factory mags.

I have also added a rough texture gun grip tape to the front strap. This can be easily removed if you do not like it. There's also a rubber pad on the trigger, same story.

What have you got for trade? I am not looking for anything in .40 cal please or any baby Glocks.

Located in North Seattle.
photo 1 (1).JPG
photo 2 (1).JPG

photo 3 (1).JPG

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.