JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
For sale only!

And yes, my ad is also cross listed on another site.

Please note price for this complete bundle is firm at $3495 and I accept cash only.

Will meet at Pantel's in Renton or 2A in Bellevue to verify the fund and do the transfer, buyer pays FFL fee.

No tax as this is a private transfer.

@@ My large bundle price is still $100s less than basic SP5 price at most online shops, and you still have to pay tax on top @@

This is a brand new in box, untouched, newest version from 7/2021, H&K HK SP5 MP5 pistol bundle with 2 original HK 30 round mp5 magazines, sight tool, sling, HK bag, user manual and the following extra items, selling as a package only:

* Hard to find, HKparts / Tailhook Mod 2 telescoping, 5 position pistol brace with QD point, very nice setup.

* 2 brand new KCI Gen 2 30 round metal magazines.( 4 mags total)

* Mp5 hook and loop patch for the HK bag.

No trade!

** Depending on credential of buyer, may ship to your FFL for $75. Zelle or USPS money order only. **

Please do your research on this wonderful firearm. Serious cash buyers only, no tire kickers.

Thank you for reading.

** In order to keep the thread clean, please do not comment unless you intend to buy. **

View attachment 1094294 View attachment 1094295 View attachment 1094296 View attachment 1094297 View attachment 1094298 View attachment 1094299

Last Edited: